6

"Um..." I start. "I don't sit with.. anyone." He looks at me, smiling. The same smile the gives me every time I open my mouth. "That's fine, that just gives us time to get to know each other." He's okay with it! We go and walk to a secluded spot we're only the weed smokers and the emos eat lunch... or each other. You pick. We sit in a corner that's close to a pair of doors, so just in case something happens, we can run. I take out my sandwich and just hold it. Soon I take a bite out of it but I just play with it in my mouth. "Hey," He begins. "I was thinking, since I'm new here, and your my first friend here, we should have a hangout someday." Hangout? Already? Is that what new friends do? I'm so bad at this... "um," I say with my mouth still full of sandwich, I swallow. "Okay..." He seems very happy. At least he's happy around me. "Your house or mine?" I nearly choke on the next bite. "My house isn't a very good place, my parents think that every boy I bring into the house is my new boyfriend." He says. "So your parents know about.. well.." "me being gay? Yeah, I told them when I was 13." He finishes. He knew he was gay from that age?? Wow. Anyway, my house isn't good either, because of my mom. Wait, my mom is out this weekend, doing what ever she does on weekends. "Maybe we can hang out this weekend?" I ask. He looks at me and says "sure." "Cool! We can meet at 3:00pm then go to my house, then you can go home at 7:00pm and then" he cuts me off. "You do know, having a hangout means I stay the night, right?" He says it so politely. "Oh, that's fine too" I say, blushing. He grabs his lunch bag, and pulls out what would be a full meal. I stare and look back and forth from my sandwich to his lunch. It looks like rice, Shanghai noodles, pork, and green beans in gochu sauce. He takes out his chopsticks and their steal ones. Steal!! I only have wooden or plastic! I wonder what his steal ones feel like.. their probably smooth and- "hey," Yoongi interrupts my day dreaming. "You're not eating anymore." He points out. "Yeah, I just lost my appetite" I lie. The truth is, I want to eat his lunch. It looks so good. "I can tell when people are lying, and you my friend, are doing just that." He's good. I can't tell him I want his food. "No, really, I'm finished." Lies. "Well your eyes keep looking and my food." He got me. "Can I have some of your food Yoongi?" I just spit out the truth. He chuckles and looks down at his food. "Finally, yes you can, I'd be more then happy to share with you." He says, taking the lid off the large container. "What would you like?" He asks. To be honest, I want all of it, but that would be rude. "I'll have some noodles and beans please" I look down feeling ashamed that I'm taking food from the new kid. Usually it's the other way round. I feel his hand on my back again. Patting, patting, rubbing... so comforting... "Dude, don't be ashamed, this is what friends do, we share. Here." He hands me the lid of the container and it's filled with noodles and beans. I go to eat but remember, I don't have chopsticks.

Boi