16

My hand is still snug to his chest. I lay my head on his back as we just sit there. He's smaller than me so it's not like he's crushing me or anything.. He's so warm. It makes my heart warm. It also makes my head warm... and dizzy.. I feel sweaty.. and hot.. things are getting blurry.. the air is getting thicker.... what's going on..

NARRATORS POV

With that, Jimins head shot back and Yoongi got off immediately. "Jimin?" The younger boy was was twitching with his head back. His eyes were rolled back and that's when Yoongi got worried. "JIMIN!?" Jimin started frothing at the mouth when Yoongi realized he was having a seizure. He called the ambulance right away..

  Quickly ending the call with the operator, Yoongi rushes over to Jimin's seizing body. At the moment Yoongi could do nothing other then stand around and wait for the proper authorities to show up. What could've triggered Jimin's seizure? Yoongi couldn't think of anything. Was it something he said? Or did? Did he get too close? Did he rush too quickly into this? Was there even anything to rush into? Too many questions clouded Yoongi's mind. But at this moment, one overshadowed them all,

'Is Jimin going to be okay?'

As he thought that too himself the only thing that could pop to his head that could have caused this was stress.. his mom died,, his mom was abusive so he must be having mixed feelings, happy or sad she's dead.. and Yoongi can't help thinking that that this is partially his fault. 'I forced him, I didn't stop, I'm a terrible person..' 

  'I caused this... me... no one else but me...' , Over and over again this rippled in his head, constantly ringing, tearing his already scattered mind apart and shredding what was left of his battered soul. He couldn't stop it, and over time it grew more and more louder. Soullessly, he stared at Jimin, but by this point he could see nothing more than a bunch of cloudy colors that heavily distorted the image of the younger male. Tears brimmed his eyes as his throat seemed to constrict and shrivel up into itself, making it an immense effort for Yoongi to try and get even a little air passed his cracked lips. He couldn't lose Jimin, he'd be left all alone. And he cared for that man, oh how he cared. So much, that it's slowly tearing him apart from the inside, out.

  The little time he knew Jimin, he felt as though his whole life was leading him to meet Jimin. To be with him.. To take care and grow old with him.. Maybe one day adopt a kitten with him or even a dog. As strange as it sounds, that's what he thought. The second he met him, laid eyes on him, he saw sparks, and nothing but.

YOONGLES POV

A knock. Finally a knock. I rush to the door and swing it open. I direct the men to a now unconscious Jimin. They check his pulse and thank god he's still alive. Two men rush in with a stretcher and and the leftover men start asking me questions and they take Jimin away. I try to follow but they keep asking me my relationship to him. Without thinking I yell at them "I'm hiS fuCKinG boYfriENd oK?!" And hop in the ambulance along with him.
  The whole ride to the hospital was tense, the silence being filled by the constant beeping of the machines placed all around the paramedics and me. Jimin's hand was kept in mine throughout the entire ride. I wouldn't let go... I couldn't, because if  I did... I don't think I could handle it. The paramedics had administered some liquid into Jimin, seeing as it managed bring his heart rate back to normal.