14

Low groans escape my lips and the person on top of me bounces. I look up. "M-mom.." She's topless, riding me. "Your disgusting my son." I try to push her off but she doesn't move. "Thinking you and that.. that animal can be together! Can't you see.." she caresses my cheek. "He's forcing you.. it was ment to be you and I. No one el-" "GET OFF!" I scream. "YOONGI! HELP! WAKE ME UP, PLEASE" she covers my mouth, but it's not mom anymore.. "she's right. it's only you. and me..." Wake up Jimin... wake up... "just look at what we did.." "SHUT UP!" I try to flail my arms but I can't move. He lifts his hand from my mouth. "THIS IS A DREAM! ITS NOT REAL!" He holds my shoulders back. I hear a mix of Yoongi's voice and my moms. "Not a good person.."

"Jimin.." Yoongi rocks me to try and wake me up. "Jimin, wake up.." I shoot up and breathe heavily. I look over to Yoongi and scramble off the bed and fall on the floor. Yoongi reaches out to me and I back up even more, bumping into the wall. "Jimin, what's wrong?" He looks at me with a worried expression. 'He's dangerous'. She says. "Leave.." he gets up and tries to come closer. "LEAVE!" I shout. "She's here... watching us.." I look around frantically. "She doesn't like you..." he comes close and kneels down infront of me. "Who's here?" He lends his hand to me but I'm hesitant to touch it, which is a first. My eyes are full of tears. "Please.. go.." he tried to touch me and I tried to get away. I hit and kicked. He might have been skinny, but he was stronger then me. He managed to grab a hold of my shoulders and I stopped moving. I shivered, thinking of my dream. 'Not a good person..' "Jimin.." I look away, avoiding any and all eye contact. "Look at me." I ignore him. "Jimin look at me please." A tear escapes and he says it again, but differently. "Let me look at you.." more tears leave as I finally do as I'm told. He smiles at me. I stare at him. At his beauty. Something I probably won't be able to ever see again. I start crying. "Jimin, what's wrong?" Yoongis voice is deep yet soothing. I breathe in. "I had a b-bad dream.." I try to wipe my eyes but struggle. He lets me go and sits in front of me, rubbing my legs. "About what..?" I begin playing with my hair. I don't want to answer because he might be angry or disgusted. I just cry more, so much that I begin to hiccup. He keeps rubbing my legs, and when I look down, I realize we're both still pantless. I pull my legs away and curl up in a ball, trying to hide my unmentionables. He sees that I'm uncomfortable and goes to look for a pair of boxers. Oh no.. my laundry isn't done.. he'll think I'm even more disgusting. He keeps pacing around my room for a pair of clean pants even, but no luck. He starts to pick up my clothes and put them in a near by basket. I want to get up and stop him, but I'm too tired, and I don't feel good. "Y-Yoongi.." he looks back at me. "Yes Jiminie..?" Him calling me Jiminie makes me warm inside. "T-thank you.." I don't want to tell him to stop, because Mom only let me do the dryer. I never learned how to use the washer. He smiles back at me. "No problem." I feel terrible for letting him do my laundry, but I'm in a place of hurt... I don't have to do a lot.. right?

Ok this might not make sense but it's late where I am, and like I said, my English is shit so again bare with me uwu