She Stole My Heart (1)

Chapter ~ Beginning

"Hello!? Hello?! Tami!" The obnoxiously loud voice rung through her phone as if it was set on repeat. It continued until she finally rolled over and turned her phone off. She faced the ceiling, her arm half covering her face. It wasn't hard to imagine everything that had happened yesterday. 

Tami's cousin, Yuka had been calling her since the day at the café and its incident. Even though Yuka wanted to apologize Tami didn't have the heart to listen. It seems so stupid but Yuka had the nerve to call her a dyke. She hit a nerve and it'd take a while to heal for the small girl. Yeah, maybe she was a little different from the rest but the name didn't need to be said. Especially if that was your own cousin. 

She loudly sighed and walked slowly to the bathroom, trying to rub the sleep away from her droopy eyes.

The mirror reflects her every move, copying her. They say that mirrors are a one way screen to showing you who you are, what your suppose to look like or even your personality. But when Tami looks at the cold mirror, all she can see is a plain, boring girl. Her black hair darker under the pale lights, her brown eyes boring and no shine. Even her skin didn't glow as usual. Why?

Had she always been like this? Yes. No on notices her at school, she is just an invisible shadow, hiding away between the walls. Not even the notorious Bad Girl, Wynter, who seems to keep her said bad girl reputation. 

Wynter. The girl who is a by-stander, watching as the bullies hit on the smaller, weaker humans. Yeah, she may have not exactly hit someone, but she does have the cast of a bully. Her name fears anyone. Wynter roams the halls during classes, she slams kicks into the lockers or she uses her tongue as a weapon. Verbal bulling. That is why Tami would rather hide away, disappear from the crowds. 

It doesn't matter, though. As long as she gets into a perfect college, she'd make it somehow. Tami shook her head and continued with her daily routine before school. 

After she finished, her ears pricked at the noises coming from the kitchen. It seems that her parents have finally risen. Her mother Kim-So and her father Leo Yamashita were both oblivious to her daughters strange personality. It was that or they just turn a blind eye.

"Good morning, dear." Her mother greets, handing her a plate of eggs and bacon. Tami thanks her and sits next to her tall, well built father.

"Sunshine! How's my little flower?" Leo Yamashita hugs her and smiles brightly down at Tami. They both had a father, daughter connection her mother will not ever get between. It was something that stuck like glue. However the connection has been severed ever since they continued to travel for work. Every week they'd be gone to some different country around the world taking photos and talking different stories about their visit. The only time Tami would see her parents are holidays or when they want to see her. And that wasn't often.

"I'm okay." She muttered, digging into her food. Tami quickly finished her food and raced to the door, putting her shoes on. "Bye!" She called and ran out the door, not hearing the goodbyes said to her.

Half way down the road, she slowed down to catch her breath. She was never the one for sports. More the book and drawing type to be honest. But it wasnt just that. She was able to get some peace and quiet. The school was so loud. Plus, no wolf would corner her. 

She looked down at her phone and sighed. "I'm early. Just in time." A small smile was playing against her lips as she entered the locker room, grabbing her things before the hall becomes cramped. 

Just as she put her stuff away, someone had slammed her locker shut. Tami squeezed her eyes shut, trying not to move as she was scared. "Well, well. The little Tami has arrived to school. Goody!" Their familiar hands turned and shoved her against the red lockers.

The impact hurt slightly but not enough to draw attention. The three blondes and the jock smirked at Tami. She suddenly found the floor interesting. "Is the baby gonna cry?" Taylor injected.

"Can't we make her cry? I bet I'd be funny." Kayla added, laughing like she likes to see someone in pain. Before she could even come close to pain, Tami was pulled away from the four.

"Touch my best-friend again, I'll kill you." Tami sighed feeling relieved that Joshua had come and rescued her. Joshua Micki. Tami's best friend from birth. Her parents had been friends for a long time, which had caused a friendship between the two teens. 

"Oh really now?" Jordan spat. 

"Lets go, Tami." They both turned and walked away, Joshua's hand tightening around her waist.

"Thank you." She whispered, her head facing the ground.

"Its nothing, Tam Tam." The two laughed at her old nickname and walked off to their first class. Hopefully they don't run into anymore trouble.

~•~•~•~

Hello! This is my second lesbian story. I hope I did well for the first chapter. If you liked the first chapter, drop down a vote or comment or just read. I love watching people laugh and get intrigued about a book and that's my main goal. Hope you enjoy the next chap that I'll be posting soon!

~ Kira