(14)

Tami ~ Lake

"There we are dear. Try to be more careful. Those desks aren't meant to be hit with." The nurse chuckles before walking away. We made the excuse that she was angry at failing a test so she hit a desk. Can't believe the nurse believed it though.

"Hey, you wanna ditch school today?" I was taken aback with this.

"I've never skipped before." I say. Wynter gasps dramatically.

"Really? Well I'll just have to show you how much fun it is!" She takes my hand and ran out to her car, driving out of the school car park.

"Where are we going?" I ask once we got a but far from school. Wynter chuckles.

"You'll see." I raise a brow. She just chuckles and drives on.

It takes us 10 minutes to arrive to an unknown destination. But it looks beautiful. Trees high and green, grass long. And a pretty lake just before us. "This looks so amazing!"

"I know. Come on." Wynter starts stripping and when she's just in her undergarments she runs into the lake. "Tami! Come on!" I shake my head at her and take my dress off and run in.

"Its cold!" Wynter laughs and hugs me.

"Better?" I nod a little, liking the closeness of us. Her warmth sinks into me and I blush.

"Wynter?" She hums. "Are we a thing now?" She steps back and places her hands on my waist. We haven't discussed our status yet and I don't know... I like her.

"Do you want to?" She whispers.

"Yes." I whisper back, getting hytonised by her gorgeous gray eyes. "But you haven't even asked me properly." I giggle at her shocked face.

"Oops?" She says innocently. Suddenly Wynter picks me up and places me on her shoulders. "So, Miss Tami, would you do the honor of being this Bad Girls girlfriend?" I chuckle and pat her head.

"Mmm maybe." I joke. Wynter chuckles and throws me into the water. When I surface she was laughing at my pouty face. "I might say no now." That got her to stop.

"Oh come on babe!" My heart pounded with that word. She called me babe... Wynter stepped forward and I had to do it. Quickly I held her face in my hands and kissed her. Tingles ran up my spine and I leaned in further, caressing her face. Is this what I felt for Ruby? But this feels more... I pulled away and lean my forehead on hers.

"Yes. Yes I'll be your girlfriend." She smiles and pecks my nose. "On one condition." Wynter raises a brow.

"That is?"

"Don't break my heart." Deep down I know she won't ever do that.

"I promise."