(6)

Thanks @DarkMoonAlpha for the idea! You are such a doll <3

Tami ~ Scared

I sat on her bed, looking around her room. You know how you have a typical bad girls bedroom? Black covers and posters well... this isn't it. Baby blue wallpaper, posters of girl bands and different photos hanging. One photo in particular caught my eye and I walked towards it. There stood Wynter, maybe when she was 13, stood there with the biggest smile and staring at a girl the same age. The blonde smiled and stared back, her eyes filled with this emotion I couldn't tell.

"Hey." I jumped at the voice and turned to see Wynter leaning against the door frame, her arms holding some clothes. Wynter chucks me the clothes and points to the bathroom. "Change in there and you can sleep on the couch in the game room." I nod and walk to the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

Once I was done I held my clothes to my chest and found Wynter on her phone, her fingers speedily typing away. "Um." She waves a hand.

"Just leave your clothes next to the sink. Game room is just next door with a pillow and blanket."

"Uh... thanks." I decide to leave her room, looking around the dimmed area. Going next door I see a huge room set with video consoles and games laying around. A blue couch was sitting in front of a giant tv. I guess that where I am sleeping. With a sigh I grab the pillow and blanket and lay down, curling my knees to my chest. Its so weird sleeping here, in the bad girls home.

Before I could close my eyes, I hear a squeak causing me to jump up in fright. The dark room and mini lights cause shadows to appear. I forgot to tell her I was scared of the dark... Another loud noise made me hide under the blanket. Then a bang noise made me shake. Jumping up I run to Wynters room, going to wake her up. "Wy-Wynter...." I mutter but her bed was empty.

Whimpering when another noise echoed the halls and jump into her bed, tears springing to my eyes. Suddenly Wynters door squeaked open and I cried when something touched me. "Tami?" When her voice rung out I jumped into her arms and tightly held her.

"Th-there's something i-in th-the room... I-I wa-was wor-rried abou-out you..." I hear her sigh and lays us on the bed.

"Just sleep here then." I nod, wiping the tears and feeling the warmth and comfort of Wynter. I slowly nod off, feeling safer than ever.

Just before I could fall deeply asleep, I hear the faint words, "This is one reason why I had to have you."