(4)

Chapter 4 ~ saved

The weather had eventually cooled and Wynter didn't have a choice but to wear her newest leather jacket. Hopefully no one spills any alcohol on it, if so she'll have faces against her fists. No one, no one, touches Wynter without being pushed back. She chuckled at old memories.

"Wynter! Are you still here?" She sighed as her mothers voice echoed from downstairs.

"Yes mother," she said through the door with a sigh. Wynter decided to leave and head to party. She wanted to know what this special event was and why Taylor even had one. Wynter found her mother cleaning inside the kitchen, humming happily. "I'm going." Jane smiled and waved her off, not caring she was going to a party.

"Okay, dear. Have fun." Wynter rolled her eyes and walked out to her black mustang. This car was her absolute baby, not even her own mother had the same amount of love Wynter has for the car. On her 17th birthday, Jane had given this car to Wynter as a surprise.

Wynter shook her head and realised that time flew. Loud muted music came from the house before her. Taylors joint was the usual rich bitch mansion that every bratty girl or guy has. A giant water fountain, spiral stair cases and so on.

Muttering cursives, she got out of the car but not only to hear someone calling her name. She knew that voice all too well. Wynter turned to Taylor with cold eyes. "Wynter! You came!"

"Yes."

"Good! Come on, the parties already started and your missing the special event!" Wynter didn't want to be here but decided to see what this is all about and followed behind. Taylor purposely swung her hips side to side, a big smirk on her face.

Wynter ignored it and followed after the cheerleader.

As she entered the big house, she could hear cheering and a large group, surrounded around something. Cries were very evident.

Confused, Wynter got closer with Taylor and her eyes widened at the sigh before her.

She looked towards Taylor, who had a smirk on her face, her eyes shunning with delight and mischief.

Wynter looked back and her eyes scanned everything. There was a girl, brown doe eyes springing with tears, her black hair messy like she got out of bed and her arms tied behind her back on a chair.

"What is this?" She asked, her fists clenched. One thing she absolutely hates, and that's bullying. Yeah she teases others but she'd never stoop that low.

"This is Target Tami." The blonde giggled.

"What?"

"This is Geek Tami. She always tries to stay invisible but not so much luck."

"Why her?" Wynter asks, watching as water dripped into her hair and on her clothes. People kept throwing water bombs at her.

"Because Wynter," Taylor paused. "Because its fun!" She saw the blonde clench her fists, her teeth grinding in anger.

"How?" Wynter couldn't help ask.

"That's doesn't matter. Now enjoy!" With that the blonde strutted off, swaying her hips on purpose. Wynter just ignored it and walked towards the crowd, pushing people away. No one dared to yell back and complain.

When she got closer, her eyes connected with the girl Tami. "I need her." With only those three words, Wynter untied the sobbing and fearful girl and dragged her out to her car.

"Hey! You cant just take the special event!" Wynter ignored Taylor and shoved the girl into the car.