(2)

Chapter 2 ~ invitation

"Before World War II..." Wynter droned out the boring teacher and looked around the room. The class was full of geeks, nerds, jocks, cheerleaders, goths and loners. How boring. She thought and shook her head.

She didn't know why she was awake during a class but for some reason, her fathers last words drilled into her head: You will never be my daughter.

Lucky her mother stood by her, telling to police to take him away. Wynter was glad that the drunk was gone.

Why should she care though? To everybody, she's a tough, bad girl rebel. "Miss Corrine!" a voice bellowed. Her eyes followed the sound and she sighed, not liking the sight of figure.

"Yes Mr Stink?" the class exploded with a fit of giggles and the teacher became red. His name is actually Stinch.

"Principles office! Now!" Wynter didn't give a rats dog that he called her out, she was just super glad to get out of that stupid class room.

"Thank god," she sighed dramatically, and stood grinning at the History teacher. "You are so boring." Wynter bowed to the cheering class before walking out, a winning smile.

She could hear his cursing as she walked away from the door. It was good to get a tease out of teachers, watching their faces blow up with steam.

When she arrived at the principles office, she didn't need to wait and knock, she just walked in. The principle sat at her desk, watching as the white haired girl walk in with a smirk. "Mrs Danty! So glad to see you."

"Miss Corrine, what in the name are you doing here? Did your teachers finally had enough of you?" oh burn, she thought, her smirk never leaving her slightly tanned face.

Wynter sighs and said, "No, I just got sick of the same thing being droned into my brain again and again. You do realise that don't you?" She sat down on a chair, her feet propped up on the glass coffee table.

"Your at school, miss Corrine. Now please leave my office. I have more important things to do."

"Whatever," Wynter stood with a groan and left the office. "See ya later Kim." she called her principle by her first name before shutting the door with a bang. "Where to now?" she whispered, feeling bored.

She most well ditch this hell hole. And that's what she did. She jogged down the halls and out into the school yard. It wasn't always that she ditched, but usually if nothing satisfied her she ditched and found other things to do.

"Hey! Wynter!" her head snaps to a blonde bimbo named Taylor, running to her in her heels. Wynter rolled her eyes and stopped walking.

"What?" her tone clipped.

"Were having a party tonight. There is going to be a special event, come by will you?" a special event hey? Maybe she could just come see what this would be all about.

"I'll see." with that, she turned on her heel and Wynter didn't look back at the blonde again. All she has to do now is find an outfit.