(11)

Wynter ~ Phone Call

"Hi? Uh who are you? Why do you have my daughters phone?" Tami's mother rambles.

"Hi. I'm a friend of Tami's."

"Oh. Sorry. Um is Tami okay?" I smile at the concern.

"She's ah fine. I have a question though."

"Sure. What is it?"

"Who is Ruby?" The line went silent. Suspicious. "Ma'am? Mrs Yamashita?" She coughs.

"Ah sorry...?"

"Wynter."

"Sorry Wynter. Um well I can't tell you but Ruby Quinn someone that really hurt Tami. W-why?" I hear her gulp and I sit up and look at Tami sleeping, snuggled into my pillows.

"She showed up today. Tami seemed really upset."

"Okay... Look. I can't leave here. B-but look after my baby." The line then went dead, the beeping in the background. I sigh and put the phone down and turn around. I gasped when Tami was staring at me with her eyes glistened with tears. She heard the conversation.

"Tami-" She cut me off by putting a hand on my mouth.

*Smut warning*

"J-just don't say anything." I nod and watch as she leans forward, her hands taking my cheeks into her hands. She slowly gets closer until her lips come in contact with mine. "I'm sorry about today..." she whispers, her breath fanning across my skin. "I need you." her eyes scan my eyes as I do the same. "Please." Tami pushes her body into me, her head in the crook of my neck.

I hold in a moan as her lips scrap my skin, teeth and tongue gliding. "W-we can't... I can't take advantage of you like this." I stutter, and look down at her. She pokes out her bottom lip.

"I don't care." She kisses me once again, pressing into me more. I tangle my hands into her hair and kiss her back. I bite her lip asking for permission and she grants in.

Her hand glides to my shirt, she skilfully unbuttons it. Growling, I push her onto the bed and start taking her clothing off, feeling to hot and bothered. Like the clothing was too much of a barrier. "Take me." she whispered, her eyes laced with lust and love.

"Are you sure?" I ask breathless, staring down at her. She nods and kisses me again but more lovingly. My hands slide to the base of her shorts and slide them down then continue to kiss her. When I press my knee to her crotch she gasps into our joined mouths. I traced her hipbone with my fingers.

Leaning down, my eyes connected to hers as I kissed her hipbone then to the other. I scrap my nose against her inner thighs, blowing onto her clothed cunt. Tami breaths out a shaky breath. I take her underwear off and throw it to the other side of the room. Her juices glistening.

I moan at the sight. With a smile I kiss her clit causing Tami to gasp out and clutch the sheets. "Wynter!" She whisper yells. With that I start stretching her out with my tongue, her legs instantly tensing. "M-more!" I nod and shove my finger inside of her, pushing in and out of her. "I-I'm gonna come!" When I pulled in and out one more time, she finally came over my hand and the bed. Her breathing was hitched and I lied beside her. "Thank you..." She whispered and cuddled into me. I sighed and smiled down at her.

"Anything for you..."