(8)

Tami ~ Memories and Cuddles

"...So basically you pushed her in the hallway?" I ask, cackling. Wynter and I, were talking about how she first came to the school and may I say, it was hilarious.

"Yes! Omg. I didn't mean to but she was like 'omg your the newbie' and 'oh shit your hot' like geez bitch get out of my space." Wynter dramatically waved her arms up in the air, her eyes lighting up with amusement.

"Wow. You are such a pushover." I joked. Wynter just lightly pushed me and laughed. I swooned in delight when her laugh sent shivers down my spine.

"Shut up." She mumbled and looked out the window. I smile and face the window and sighed. The rain wasn't gonna give up. It was nearly night time as well. But, It's not like there isn't anything to look forward when I get home.

"Girls! Dinner is ready!" Her mother calls. Wynter and myself jump off the couch and head into the kitchen where her mother was putting three plates down on the kitchen table.

"Oh this looks good miss Corrine!" I comment and a smile lights its way up her face.

"Thank you, Tami. And call me Jane. Miss Corrine makes me feel old." Wait what? Her mum looks freaking like a teen!

~~~~~~~~~

Once we were all tummy filled, Jane retired to her room, me and Wynter had a bowl of ice-cream and a movie playing on the TV screen. We were happily watching Happy Death Day. And people said that it was scary.

I lied my head on Wynter's shoulder, stuck into the movie. "Comfortable?" She asked, her voice barley above a whisper. I nod.

"Yes." Before she could reply a big bang echoes the house and the lights turn off, causing darkness to devour us. My fears escalating rapidly. My memories flying again.

I was sitting in bed, reading a book when my door crashed open and Joey walked in with a wicked grin. "Hello sister." My eyes widened when he came closer.

"P-please..." He didn't listen and came onto me.

I lost my self that day. Him beating me. My mother found me just in time he... then that day happened. When my heart got shattered and stomped on.

"Hey, you up for tonight?" I asked, hoping the blonde would be in the mood for the movie date.

"Um. Sorry, Tami. Family night." She said causing my mood to drop.

"Ruby, you promised." That was when the truth finally came out.

"For fucks sake I can't do this."

"Do what?" I ask, my eyes searching hers but she never made contact.

"I... I don't love you anymore! I love Victoria, not you! I was just using you so I could make her jealous and come running to me. Fuck, you never even were a good kisser." With every hit to my heart, it made my breathing slow down, tear stream down my face.

"Y-you..." I couldn't even comprehend words to describe... anything. Ruby just glared at me and walked away. My legs couldn't hold me up anymore and I fell to the ground.

"Tami? Tami!" I was shaken out of my thoughts and found two grey eyes staring at me with worry. I sobbed and clung to her, not noticing the lights came back on and cried into her. "Hey, hey its okay." I just shook my head and cried.

"P-please don't leave me... please... please... no more...please" I repeated.

Wynter

"Shhh. I wont. Its okay, pretty girl. Your okay." I soothed, comforting her the best I can. Something had to happen to have her this upset. I sighed when her breathing calmed.

"Is she okay?" I turned to see mum frowning, worry obviously shown.

"Yeah." Suddenly her phone dinged and I frowned. Picking it up a message from her mum popped up.

Staying in Dubai. Money in bank ~ Mum

I frowned at the text and looked down at Tami. She's been alone all this time? The phone dinged once again and I noticed another text. A girl named Ruby.

I'm coming back to town. I wanna apologies.

Now something is obviously up. Why would Ruby girl want to apologize for? I look at mum. "Do you know Tami's parents?" She shrugged.

"Everyone knows. Her parents are journalists, traveling the world. Poor girl, always being left at that empty house." Mum looks at Tami with sympathy before walking up stairs. "Keep that girl close, Wynter. Night sweetie." And with that she leaves.

I look down and caress Tami's black hair and kiss her temple. "You wont ever have to be alone again."