(9)

Yipee I actually updated!

Tami ~ Ruby

When I woke up my cuddle buddy wasn't beside me and I was lying in her bed. "Winter?" I whisper, sitting up in bed. But no one relied meaning no one was in here.

"Good morning!" I jumped at her voice and playfully glared at Wynter.

"You scared me." I breathed, watching as her smile widens. Wynter walks in, a tray of food in hand.

"So mum left for work early today. I was thinking... we could go out today? Your pick."

"Um... could we just walk around town or something?" Wynter sat down with the tray and shrugged.

"Sure. What ever you like." I nod my head and start eating the sausages and egg. These tasted amazing.

"Did you cook this?" I asked, looking at her with wide eyes. Wynter laughed.

"No mum left the stuff and I just preheated it." She rolled her eyes. "Yes I did cook it."

"Well it's good!!" I quickly ate the food and sigh when I'm done. I'm so full.

"Here. You can borrow some of my clothes." Wynter hands me some clothes and points to the bathroom. "I'll wait downstairs." I smile and watch as she leaves the room. I'm starting to like this side of Wynter.

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

When I came downstairs, Wynter was leaning on the wall typing away on her phone. "H-hey." I say, standing next to her. Wynter's fingers dance across the screen then turns the phone off, taking her full attention to me.

"Ready?" She asks. I nod my head and awkwardly put my hands in my pockets.

She was so nice last night. Understanding and warm. It was nice to feel wanted and comfortable even not alone. I'm always feeling lonely at home.

Wynter grabs the keys from the hook beside the door and steps out to her car. I shut the door behind me and follow behind. "I was thinking ice cream." A smile lights it's way up to my face at the sound of ice cream.

"Yea!... I mean... Yea sure." I stutter and sit in her car. Wynter just chuckles and hops in.

We drive in comfortable silence. The radio on and Wynter humming to Taylor Swift. I grab my phone when I notice she is bobbing her head. Giggling quietly I record her. When my giggling gets louder, Wynter takes notice and pauses, her eyes widen.

"H-hey. What are you doing?" She asked, parking into the parking lane.

"Nothing." I sing and get out of the car, giggling.

"Tami!" She calls after me. I just continue laughing but stop when I bump into something. Or someone. I look up and my eyes widen.

"Hi Tami." She says, a small smile on her lips and her sister stands behind glaring at me.

"Ruby." I whisper.

THE END....

JK HAHAHAHAHA

"Argh. The nerd is here." Taylor spits behind Ruby. A hand is placed on my shoulder and I turn to see Wynter glaring at the two girls.

"Are they bothering you?" She asks, her voice laced with venom. I was too afraid to speaks so I just nodded.

"Listen I just-" Wynter cuts Ruby off.

"No you listen. You are bothering Tami so leave." She takes my hand and walks around the stunned girls. I didn't care. Seeing her face made memories appear that are unwanted. I clutch into Wynter's arm. Not wanting her to disappear.