(13)

Wynter ~ back to school

It was time to go back to school and see all the boring students and teachers. Tami had to go home and change. I'm just about to pick her up.

Quickly, I change my clothes and brush my hair before grabbing my keys. "Cya mum!" I've appreciated what mums done for the last couple of days and well, we've become closer I guess. Yes I know, the Bad Girls gone all soft. I haven't it's just Tami and my mother are the only important things to me then anything else.

"Bye sweetie! Oh is Tami coming by tonight? I was gonna make my pot pie." I smile.

"Yeah. Her parents are still away. I offered her to come stay for dinner and stuff." She nodded and said good bye again. I raced outside to my car and hoped in, racing down the street to Tami's.

It took me less than 5 minutes to get to her place. I honked the horn and Tami came out in her yellow dress and her hair tied up in a messy bun. "Hey." I greeted and she greets back with a wide smile. She gets in and I kiss her on the cheek before reversing out.

The kiss on the cheek has been our 'thing' lately. I don't know if this means we're together or not but... I kinda like it. "How did you sleep?" I ask, taking a turn to school.

"Good. You?" I shrug.

"Meh. Hey, you still up for tonight? Mum's making pot pie."

"Yeah. Sure. I love pot pie." She giggles. Omg she is too cute!
I park the car in the parking lot and get out. Before Tami could get out, I go to her side and open her door for her. People stare but I scurrie them off with a glare.

"Thank you." She mumbles a blush obviously covering her cheeks. I chuckle and lead her inside, my hand never leaving hers. People continue to stare but I don't give a rat's ass. My girl is cute so they can be jealous.

I take her to her locker and she grabs some things out of it. "So you guys a thing now?" I hiss low and glare at Taylor. And look, Ruby is here too. I push Tami back and step forward and before anyone knew it, my fist lands against Ruby's face. She squeals and falls to the ground, a black eye appearing.

"Wynter!" Tami gasps. I shake my head and take Tami's hand once again.

"Come near us again, you'll get more of a punch in the face." With that I drag Tami down the hall to class. Lucky I have it with her.

"Wynter you could of been hurt! Are you Okay? Let me see your hand." Suddenly she takes my hand and sighs. She kisses the bruises and stares at me. "Come on. Let's go to the nurse." She starts walking off but I pulled her to me.

"Aren't you upset I punched Ruby? Or at least angry?"

"No of course not. I don't care about her anymore. Come on." I roll my eyes and take her hand, walking to the nurses office. How did I gain such a pretty and kind hearted girl? I don't deserve her.