(15)

Wynter ~ Late

Its Tami's birthday and I have her gift and surprise just waiting. I got mum to help me with it all so this is gonna be great.

We have been together for about 3 weeks now and nothing has gone better. I think my feelings have grown for her everyday I see her. "She's on her way." Mum said and brought out the double chocolate cake.

I called Tami this morning to come over for lunch today and she said she would. I nod at mum and put the present on the table.

Quickly I ran up to my room and got ready for a shower. I had time for a quick one. I washed my hair and did the other duties before getting out. I felt like dressing up today so I had my hair into a French plait and jeans with a nice dress shirt. I put on my boots. I think I looked nice. Hopefully Tami will like my outfit.

I walked down stairs and mum gasped at me. "You look lovely! Oh my baby's growing up!" I was attacked with showered kisses and hugs from mum. I groan.

"Muummm." I whine and push her away. "Thank you though." She chuckles and fixes my shirt.

"You've changed a lot. And I'm proud of you. You landed with a cute girl, better grades and we've become closer. I love you my daughter. " she kissed my forehead.

"I love you too mum." I sat on the kitchen bench and waited for Tami to come. Damn that cake looks good to eat... there's also someone that would be very delicious... nope. Nada. Won't think about Tami like that. But you gotta admit. She is beautiful.

Mum came in and places a large box on the table. I raise a brow in questioning. Mum shrugs. "What? Can't I get something for my daughhter in law?" I blush at that.

"Mum."

"I know I know. But one mother can dream you know." With that she leaves me to finish off the small decorations. I roll my eyes and laugh nervously under my breath.

3 hours later

I sent the 100th message to Tami but there was no reply. And I was getting really worried. I even called her and there was no answer.

Suddenly my phone ring tone goes off. Me and mum meet eyes and I answer the phone. "Hello?"