(7)

Omg I actually updated early :p

Wynter ~ Start of a storm

The cold air from the slightly open window pressed against my face as I sat up and watched as Tami slept peacefully. Her skin soft as silk, her lips pink like roses and her breathing smooth as a calm sea. Her black hair laying out on the pillow as half of her body is pressed to mine.

I had seen the brown eyed girl around school, her head always lowered and trying to avoid large crowds such as the cheerleaders. But I didn't know they'd go to such lengths and bully her like that. This is why I don't like people. To associate with others. They would just stab you in the back or throw you away like trash.

When I saw Tami tonight, It broke my heart. Ya, ya. Say that the bad girl has a soft side and yada yada. I just don't like people picking on others for something so stupid. I doubt that Tami did anything bad to Taylor. Tami is too kind hearted and free, to do anything bad.

I was brought out of my thoughts when Tami started mumbling something, her eyebrows creasing as if she was having a bad dream. "Ruby..." she whispered. "N-no...please..." I frowned and shook her awake but she didn't budge. Tami started crying in her sleep, calling out to this Ruby person. "Why her? Why Victoria?" She mumbles, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Tami, wake up. Tami." With a few more words Tami opened her eyes and looked around. When she realized where she was, she relaxed. I sigh which caused her to jump and turn to me. I chuckle. "Its just me."

"Oh. I didn't wake you, did I?" She asked. I shook my head and lied down, placing my arms behind my head and closing my eyes.

"Nope. I was awake the whole time."

"Oh." Tami whispers and lays back down, facing her back to me. "Goodnight." I raise a brow but don't question it.

"Goodnight, Tami."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tami

When I woke, Wynter wasn't beside me. I frown and sit up, rubbing away the sleep from my eyes. I jumped when a splash of water hit the side of my face. It was raining.

Quickly, I ran to the window and shut it so no more rain would come inside. Damn it, it's really coming down out there. "There's going to be a really bad storm."

I turn to see Wynter standing in all her glory, holding two mugs of what smelled like hot coco and her award winning eyes. You could get lost in those eyes, them taking you anywhere you want. Picking my phone up to text mum and dad I wont be home I sigh when a message was already popping up.

Hey Tami, won't be home for at least a month. Money is in your bank. Love you. ~ Mum.

"Hey. You okay?" I nod my head and place my phone down and sit on the bed awkwardly. It was weird being so close to the well known Wynter Corrine. Well I am in her house... "Here, its also got melted marshmallows in it."

"Thanks."

"You probably don't want to go home in this storm. Mum said its fine for you to stay till the storm calms down." Wow. The bad girl is being... nice. I'd thought she would be like Taylor and her goons. But I guess not.

"My parents won't be there anyway..." I mumble.

"What?"

"Nothing." I say, putting on a small smile, hoping she wouldn't see through my lies. No one will understand. No one will help me because my name is Tami Yamashita, the bullied nerd.

"Hey, wanna play video games?" Wynter asked, drinking her coco. I blushed.

"I've actually never played video games before." I said, fiddling with my cup. Wynter jokinly puts her hand above her heart and gasps.

"I'm offended! That's it, I'm teaching you and showing all my games!" Wynter took my wrists surprisingly softly and dragged me to her game room.

I never had the most fun day in my life... especially with Wynter Corrine.