(16)

Tami

I was happy when Wynter had asked me to come over. Being at home by yourself on your birthday sucks. I sigh and look at my outfit. I chose white jeans and a top that has Pretty Girl on it. I'm actually liking this outfit. It's something different other than dresses and skirts. Plus... with Wynter you can't be too careful. I giggle at my own joke and fix my hair.

Mum and dad weren't home but messaged me happy birthday. What great parents? They didnt even have the desency to call either. I love them but it disappoints me that they wont bother to call or even visit more often. Oh right! The muffins!! I quickly ran to the oven before they could burn.

Muffins you say? Well I was craving muffins so I made chocolate chip muffins with m&ms. And they smell yummy!!

I grabbed them out of the oven and placed them on the counter. You know What, I'm gonna share them with Wynter. She loves chocolate so why not.

I remember when we were at school and the canteen were selling chocolate so when Wynter heard about it she was dying to get some. However she didn't have any money. She was so sad and I couldn't deal with the sad, cute pout so I brought her some. Or mean lots haha. What? She's just too cute to resist.

I look at the time and squeal. I'm gonna be late. I said I'd be there by lunch time and it's almost past 12! I hope I'm not holding Wynter back or giving her the wrong idea.

I quickly send a text saying I'm on the way and put the muffins in a box, turn the oven off and grab my car keys. Oh before I forget.

Even though it's my birthday I brought Wynter something. It even matches to the one I got too. Since we have been together I thought maybe I could give her a ring. I don't know... my feelings have just grown emensly for her.

Humming excitedly I jump in the car and head off. I'm so glad I've met Wynter. She's made me feel better about myself.

Made my heart feel again. Even though I'm still heart broken, I know deep down that Wyner will help heal me. And I'm happy to say that I want her in my life for a long time.

As I dove, the light turns red. I stop my car and smile when Shawn Mendes plays. Suddenly squeaking was heard and all I felt was pain and darkness filled my vision.