Prologue

Hi there, readers. I am glad you found this work of mine. This will be story about thrill&chill, with some love, sex, and bombs. This story is fully invented and if some parts you consider known to you, it's not intention. All characters are product of my imagination and relation to real people it's coincidence only. Hope you will like them like I like them :D Not that I am biased :D Enjoy the story and get me know, what you think.

Morning as all mornings before. Quiet, gloomy and empty of emotions. Young man stretched his arms and yawned, cautious to not wake up a girl on the next side of his bed. Without knowing she doesn't sleep for a long time now. "Morning!" she smiled. "Yeah, wanna coffee, or you already want to go home?" Girl shook her head. "No coffee. But I would like to get a shower. Is that possible?" Man laughed out loud. "Of course honey. Who am I to forbid you something? Just remember to left some hot water for me." She smirked on him and stood from the bed fully exposed on his surprised sight. "Nice." he said and when she locked herself in bathroom, he stood from the bed and reached a wardrobe. He put on some briefs and when he reached for his slacks, he felt a hand on his ass. After turning to girl he kissed her cheek. This made her blush. "Uh, it's looks like I didn't left any..." Man laughed. "Bad bad girl. But you are leaving me... so... I'm glad you felt comfy in my bed." He smirked on her. "Is there a chance to get your number? I really enjoyed a night with you." His facial expression changed. "Honey. No. I paid you enough to don't have anything to eat for... six days. I mean, yeah, even my neighbors paid attention to us, which makes my malicious side really happy, but ya know, every fun have to end once. Now, dress yourself and have a good shopping." Her hand fell off of his ass and she smiled. "OK. But if you change your mind, call me." A man smiled. "Sure, now go. I have to make same fried eggs." He followed her to corridor and then to elevator, but then turned to his flat without and words, really happy to see the back of her.

After quick breakfast, which consisted from two fried eggs and some beans from can, he dressed himself to uniform of Brashing's police department and looked to mirror to make something with his bed hair. Unfortunately, not even comb helped, so he left it as it was and locked his flat after collecting keys from small round table nearby a front door. New day. New case maybe...