Chapter 2

Meaghan's POV

"CLOVER!" I yelled. She was suppose to be in the living room playing with her toys while I make lunch. But when I went to check on her, she wasn't there. I heard a giggle and turned around. Not surprised when I saw nothing there.

"Clover, if you don't listen to me you are going to the naughty chair!"

Of course that still didn't do anything. I huffed.

"Can't find Clover again?" Taylor said.

"Nope." I said and went past her to the kitchen, continuing to look around.

"Why don't you call Niall?" She asked.

"He's working. I can't just let him come home and look for her. He has to work. CLOVER!"

I heard another giggle and ran up the stairs. I opened her bedroom door and there she was.

"I told you to stay in the living room. Why didn't you listen?" I scolded. She giggled and floated downstairs.

"Clover!" I yelled running down the stairs after her.

"Are you kidding me?" I groaned and huffed not able to see her anymore. I should've known she was going to do that!

"God, here let me try. Hate seeing you like this." Louis said.

"Come here Clover! Lets go for a walk!" He yelled. Clover then stood in front of Louis, in her human form, all excited for a walk.

"Listen to Mummy first. Then we will go for a walk." Clover put her bottom lip out, pouting. Louis just crossed his arms and shook his head. She stomped her foot and made he little hands go into fists.

"Fine!" She said angrily. She turned to me.

"You know you have to listen to me. Why didn't you?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry mummy. I won't do it again, promise."

I nodded my head. Of course she will do it again. She is just a child.

"Do you still want to go for that walk with me?" Louis asked. Clover smiled and nodded her head eagerly. Louis took her hand in his, and they left to go for a walk. I smiled and continued to make lunch.

-

I know its short, but I didn't know what to do for this chapter! Stupid school and writers block!