Chapter 28

Zayn's POV

I sighed. My feet, knees and legs hurt from all of that walking. I am thirsty and the sun was out. I was wearing a black tshirt and black jeans, so the sun was very hot, well to me. I need to call for a cab, or maybe just hitch hike. No, Taylor will kill me if I hitch hiked. She told us to never do that. We could end up getting murdered, raped or kidnapped. So i did what was best. I got out my phone, and called a taxi.

*

The taxi place mustve not have been far. It only took 2 minutes for a taxi to come get me. I dont remeber seeing a place to do with taxi's on my way here. Strange. I opened the passingers side of the taxi and got inside.

"Where you want to go?" The guy asked me who was the driver. I shut the door and put on my seat belt.

"the closest hospital here in this town" i replied as the driver nodded his head and drove off. We sat in awkward silence. Well i found it awkward. I look over at him. He was wearing a white shirt and a black jacket with a logo of the Taxi Driver place. His pants were black and he was wearing a black belt. But what i couldnt get my eyes off was the sliver chain around his neck. It was famillar.

"What are you looking at?" The guy grumbled. I looked away and out the window.

"Nothing, just at the trees." I answered. He must be in a bad mood, god.

"Ok Zayn im going to ak you this once!" My eyes widen and i stared at the driver. Who is this guy and how does he know my name?! "Where is my daughter?" I clenched my hands in fists, realizing who he was.

"Why do you want to know?!" I growled. I heard a click coming from below. I looked down and gasped. He had a gun on his lap, pointing at me.

"you cant kill me! people are driving by and they will notice!" I hissed. "especially if i do this!" I sucked in a breath and un did my seat belt and opened the door. If he had this planned out, he wouldve locked the doors. I jumped out of the moving car and landed on the ground. I heard honking and squelling of tires. I sat up and looked at all the cars going by. Yet, no one cared to notice me sitting on the ground. I got up and walked in the middle of the yellow lines. I waited until i could cross the road. I waved my hand as a thank you as someone let me cross. I sighed as i had no choice to walk now. Fuck! i should warn the others! I got out my phone and called Liam.

"Zayn?! Oh my god! Are you okay?" Liam asked.

"Yes i am fine, but Meaghan's dad is back. I'll explain later, but please warn the others. He has a gun." I explained.

"shit! ok, i will, thanks Zayn" I cursed as my phone died. Great, just to make thing even worse.