Chapter 25

Louis's POV

"Go see Meaghan and Niall." Liam told me and Harry. "Me and Taylor will look after Clover."

"But-" I tried to say something, but i got interupted.

"Louis, SHUT UP AND GO!" Taylor yelled. I sighed.

"Come on Boobear, lets go" Harry begged. I sighed and followed Harry outside of the mansion. I got in the car and Harry drove to the Hospital. I cant believe it. All of this is my fault. I should've done more to keep her awake, to keep her safe. I was the only one there for here, to understand her pain. But it feels like i was no help. I am no help at all. If i could go back in time to the moment where i was with Meaghan, in that dark and cold place, I would've gotten in front of her when they came into the room to beat us. I should've gotten in front of her, on top of her, to protect her. She never deserved this. No one does. If anyone does, its me. I promised myself to protect all of my friends and family and the ones i love. But i didn't. I didnt protect my younger sister. I feel awful.

"We are here Lou." I heard Harry say.

"Its all my fault." I mumbled.

"Did you say something?" I shake my head.

"No babe."

Harry's POV

I heard what my lover said to himself. He thinks i never heard it, but i did. I cant believe what happened to him, and Meaghan. I am so angry, but sad at the same time. I dont understand why Louis thinks its all his fault. He done nothing wrong. He done all he could. I am proud of my boobear.

"Boo?" I said, holding his smaller hand in my hand as we walked together inside the white everything building. Louis nodded his slightly at the ladies at the desk. They all reconize us. We all been in and out of the hispital alot. Exept Niall. I dont blame him for not wanting to leave. If something happened to Louis that put him in a coma, i wouldnt want to leave the room either.

"Yes Hazza?" Louis asked, his voice cracking. We stopped at Meaghan's door and I hugged Louis. He hugged back. That is when Louis bursted into tears. My hand rubbed circles on his back to calm him down. "ITS ALL MY FAULT! ITS ALL MY FUCKING FAULT!"

"sh! Nothing is your fault Louis! Just please, calm down, stop crying. I dont like it when you cry." I said still rubbing his back as he continued to cry. I felt a lump in my throat and I held Louis closer to me. I swallowed and then some of my own tears fell.

(A/N)

I update. Pretty much all Larry too!! I hope you guys actually like this story. i mean, i havent updated in a while and i feel like you are mad at me for not updating. So, there you go, i updated, for you.