Chapter 27 *Warning: VIOLENCE*

*********WARNING: VIOLENT ZAYN***************

Zayn's POV

I cracked my neck and knuckles once i came to the doors of the factory. This is where they done shit to my little brother. This is where they hurt my little brother. This is where they took my sister and hurt her. This is where they took my older brother and hurt him. This is where they kept Meaghan and Louis hostage.

I am not a happy dude right now. I am not sad or angry. I am fucking pissed off! Time for some revenge! I smirked evily and open the dirty, old door. I coughed as i gagged in all of the dust. Man! How old is this place?! I thought to myself.

"We have to go back right now!" I heard a voice yell.

"No Travis we cant! Ryan will be angry if we dont defeat Zayn!"

Defeat me?! Oh hell to the no! They can hurt me all they want, but no one will ever hurt my family! I grabbed my pocket knife and opened it from the case. I slowly walked over to where the voices were yelling.

"Did you kill him yet?! God it takes forever for you to do what i say!"

"Calm the fuck down Ryan jez!"

"At least we are doing what you want!"

"WELL DO BETTER!"

I winced at the sound of that voice. It was so loud, deep, and cold. Just like his heart, cold. I huffed and gripped my knife tighter. I decided to make my parence. I ran into the room where 3 ghosts stood. Ryan, Travis and Sam. I stabbed one in the stomach. I looked at the other 2 as the one i stabbed fell to the floor. I turned the knife in circles and blood spred all over my hands and knife and all on my victums stomach. I pulled my bloody knife out of his stomche and slit his throat. I then kicked him as he layed on the floor. With the knife, i cut his head off. I smirked and stood up, eyes darting to the other 2 shocked and older ghosts.

"who's next?" I asked, and evil smirk on my face.

"look man, Zayn we are sorry" One apolized.

"we really are. We didn't want to come back and more importantly hurt Meaghan." The other one said.

"Enough of your BULLSHIT!" I darted at my next victum and stabbed the bloody knife in his side. I kicked his leg and he fell to the floor. I crouched down and smirked as he coughed out some blood. I opened his mouth and cut out his tougne. I stabbed his shoulders until he stopped breathing and moving.

"Zayn please! Stop! we didn't mean too do anything to Meaghan or Louis!"

"STOP MENTIONING HER! YOU OBVIOUSLY DID SINCE YOU WONT STOP TALKING ABOUT HER!" I yelled.

"Dont make me do anything to hurt you, i really dont want too. I dont care if you hurt Ryan and Sam. I wont tell anyone. I'll go back to hell and stay there. I promise."

"STOP WITH YOUR FUCKING BEGGING!" I screamed angrily and gabbed my knife in his leg. I took it out and stabbed is eye, and then his throat, and stomach. I smiled as he stopped moving and breathing. I dropped the knife and watched as all 3 just vanished. Literally they all just dissapeared out in the air. No blood on the floor. I looked at my hands, no blood. I looked at the knife and once again no blood. I picked up the knife and put it back in my pocket. Time to go see Meaghan.