Chapter 23

Zayn's POV

I remember Niall telling me where Ryan, Sam and Travis would always take him too. They tricked him.

*FLASHBACK*

Niall and I sat on the bed. He wanted to tell me something. I can tell it was difficult for him.

"Niall you don't-" I started to say but Niall cut me off.

"No i want too tell you!" Niall said. I just nodded my head. "It was at an old factory. Ryan, Sam and Travis tricked me. They said i was getting a job there. I only said yes because my family needed help with money at the time. When i got there, nothing worked. I was shocked, but at the same time i wasnt because it was them who was offering me a job. When i got there, everyone from the whole school was there. They laughed at me as Ryan and the others hit and kicked me. When Ryan shooed everyone off, they done something."

"Niall, its okay buddy, you doing have to finish." I said and wiped his tears with the back of my hands.

"No! I w- want to finish!" Niall said. I just nodded my head and let him. "All 3 of them had a choice of what they wanted to do to me. So all of them raped me." I stared at him wide eyed. No fucking way!

*FLASHBACK OVER*

So if the factory Niall was talking already not working, then that means it might not even be here today. It might be a parking lot, a mall. I need to know! I got out my phone and called Niall.

"Hello?" Niall asked and sniffled. Awe! i hope he's okay.

"Whats wrong Ni?" I asked.

"They said they are going to take her off in 3 days." i clenched my teeth together. What?! Only 3 days! "Her arm twitched too. They are still going with the 3 day thing anyways."

"Niall its okay, alright? She's going to wake up. Just keep talking to her."

"But Zayn, she wont answer!"

"I know Niall but just do it okay? She can hear you." I told him. He never said anything for a couple minutes.

"Okay............ Why did you call?" He asked.

"Do you remember the factory you told me about?" I asked.

"Of course i do. Why?"

"Do you think it will still be here? Like the building?" I asked.

"It should be. But next week they are going to be taking it down to rebuild a mall with a parking lot."

"Okay thanks." I said and hung up. I started to walk. Most likely that is where they kept Meaghan and Louis and most likely, they are going to be there. So i started to walk there.

(A/N)

Holy shit i cant believe i wrote that?! i just didn't know what else to write. I needed to have Zayn's POV or i would've forgoten of what he was doing. oops, oh well. but i hope you like it :)