Chapter 5

Meaghan's POV

I held Clover tightly in my arms. I can't believe who it was. Niall's bullies.

"Hi Meaghan!" One said.

"It's nice to finally meet you!" The other one said. In a blink of an eye, I was pushed up against the wall.

"MUMMY!" Clover screamed. The man chuckled. I peeked over at Taylor, who was holding a scared and crying Clover.

"Mummy is alright." I told Clover to calm her down. Even though I know Im not going to be. The man smirked.

"Let her go!" Taylor yelled demanding. The man chuckled. He grabbed my shoulders, pulled me foreward and then pushed me. My head hit the wall and i instently blacked out.

Taylor's POV

I watched as the man pushed Meaghan against the, making her black out. My blood was boiling with anger. But I couldn't move. I just couldn't. I watched as he lifted Meaghan over his shoulder and carried her. The other man looked at me.

"Don't tell anyone! Or we will come and get you too!" He said and they both left. I held Clover on my hip and ran to the house phone. I called Liam.

"You okay babe?" Liam asked.

"No! Come home now!" I demanded.

"Okay we are coming!"

I hung up the phone and rocked a still crying Clover. She calmed down and fell asleep. I carried her to her room and put her down on her bed. I put up the railings on the sides of the bed so she wont fall off. I went back downstairs and 5 worried boys stood in the doorway.

"What's wrong? What happened?" Liam asked.

"It's Meaghan. She got tooken away."

-

I updated! Yay! Im still going too update too!