Chapter 13

Niall's POV

"How did Bubba get boo boos?" Clover asked me while I was cleaning up the dried blood on my knuckles. How can I tell a 2 year old all of this?

"Erm bubba just fell Clove." I lied. Thats the best i could do. When I showed Clover how to put the bandaids on, she helped put the rest on my knuckles. Then she kissed them.

"Why'd you do the kiddo?"

"mummy and daddy always kiss my boo boos better, so i kissy your boo boos." I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"can we colour now?" I nodded me head as Clover smiled and floated downstairs to her playroom. I went down the stairs and into the play room. Clover was already colouring on paper. I smiled and joined her. I just grabbed random colours and draw lines.

"Look bubba!" Clover exclaimed. I looked over at he paper. "It you, me and mummy!" My eyes got watery, thinking of Meaghan. I wish she was here. I miss her so much.

"oh! bubba i found something"

"What did you find?" I asked her. She reached into her pocket and grabbed something and handed it to me. The necklace.

"Where did you find this?" I asked.

"On ground in you room bubba! you throw it so i got it for you." I smiled at her. Meaghan would've done the same thing as what Clover done. Taylor walked past the room and suddenly an idea got to me.

"Tay, come here! Hey Clover? Do you wanna colour with Aunt Taylor?" Clover nodded her head as Taylor came in the room.

"Can you colour with Clover? Im going to go out and find Meaghan and Louis." Taylor nodded her head.

"Have Zayn or Liam go with you, just dont do alone." She said and went to the floor and coloured with Clover. I ran out of the room and into Zayn's room.

"Wanna help me find Meaghan and Louis?" I asked him.

"Of course. Liam told me about the email. I so wanna kick those son of a bitches for doing that!" Zayn said, his voice stern. I nodded my head agreeing. We both got out phones and left.