Chapter 18

Niall's POV

A nurse came and took Meaghan. Nurses and doctors took her to another room. I followed but got stopped by a nurse.

"Sorry sir, you cant come in. But we will let you see her when we are done running tests and everything else." She said.

"But that's my wife!" I tried to talk into her for me going inside.

"Sorry, i cant let you in yet."

"Niall come on, it will help Meaghan." Zayn enouraged me. I growled and turned around to sit in the waiting room. I hope Meaghan will be okay. If she's not, then im not.

Zayn's POV

I decided to text Liam to kill some time. Well, he and Taylor should know we found Louis and Meaghan. I feel sorry for Niall though. He wont stop crying, Louis is trying to comfort him, but all he wants in Meaghan.

We found Lou and Meg. She's not doing to well. -Zayn

Thats great that you found them! But what do you mean by Meaghan's not doing well? -Liam

She's dying, or is dead already. They wont let anyone in the room and wont tell us anything. -Zayn

Well Tay, Clove and I are coming. What hospital? -Liam

Lakeshore Hospital -Zayn (not sure if that a real hospital but oh well)

*

Louis finally got Niall to calm down. Taylor, Clover and Liam made it too. Everyone is worried about her. Even Clover.

"Why was daddy crying? Where is mummy?" Clover asked sitting on Taylor's lap.

"Mummy got a bit hurt and daddy is just worried about mummy." Taylor replied.

"Will mummy get better?"

"She will Clove. Mummy is strong, just like you." Liam said and tickled her neck. Clover giggled and hit Liam's arm to move it away. Liam gasped and moved his arm away with a shocked face.

"Wow Clover! You are really strong! Stronger than me." Liam said and smiled. Clover giggled again. Clover looked over at Niall and got off Taylor's lap.

"Bubba!" Clover yelled and ran to him, hugging him. Niall hugged back.

"Meaghan Horan?" A nurse asked. Niall shot out of his seat and carried Clover on his hip. Everyone walked over to the nurse.

"Who's Mr Horan?" She asked.

"I am." Niall replied.

"Meaghan, well, there is no easy way to say this but....."

-

hahahahaha i am evil aren't I?

Not updating until I get at least 1 comment.