Chapter 14

Louis' POV

Somehow, I got Meaghan on my lap. Somehow, i got her to calm down alittle. My tied hands only wrapped around her shoulders. Her head was rested on my chest, blood still coming out of her neck and onto our clothes. I didn't care about the blood, I cared for Meaghan and keeping her awake. She is lossing alot of blood. Sinse when the evil bastard turned on the lights, I could see how much pain Meaghan was in. She has cuts and bruised all over her.  They never gave us any water or anything to eat. So we are both starving. More Meaghan.

"Lou?" Meaghan asked, her voice not even a whisper, lower than that. I could barely hear what she said.

"Yes Meg?" I asked her.

"Sleepy."

"I know, but try to stay awake. For me, for Taylor, for Niall."

"Niall?"

"You will see him soon, I promise"

I hope, if they don't kill us. Meaghan is almost there. She is lossing so much blood, its scary. I really hope they will let us go. If not, just Meaghan. She's been through alot already. The door opened, and the bastard came in the room, closing the door behind him.

"Look mate, can you just let her go? Keepy me here not her." I begged. He walked over to me.

"Why would i do that? The both of you need to stay here."

"Please man, let her-"

"SHUT UP LOUIS! YOU BOTH ARE STAYING HERE! IF I HAVE TO SAY IT ONE MORE TIME, I WILL SEPERATE YOU TWO!" Meaghan tensed in my arms.

"Sh! Its okay, it okay."

"Keep thinking that, you know she's going to die." He said and left the room before shutting and locking the door.

"Sleepy" Meaghan said.

"Meaghan, please stay awake. Fight it, for Niall."

She choked on a sob, and started to cry again. I let her. There is nothing else she can do. He is right though. Meaghan is going to die the longer she stays here.

-

Holy shit man! I update alot today! That good! I gonna update tomorrow btw.