Chapter 30

Liam's POV

It's been 3 hours since Meaghan has woken up. Everyone was going mental without Meaghan, and now it seems like things are going back to how it was. Meaghan still can't talk, but she is using Niall's iPhone to say whatever she wants to say. She still hasn't lost her sassyness and bad habit of swearing and cracking her knuckles. But the thing is, no one knows how long Meaghan is going to stay in the hospital now. The doctor still leaves things out, he keeps things from us that are consitered very important.

Niall laughed and I smiled. It was his real laugh, and not that fake laugh. Its great to know how better he is doing. Everyone is doing better. Just then the door bursts open.

"Zayn! Look who's up!" Niall exclaimed, with a goofy smile on his face.

"Yeah hi Meaghan, glad you are feeling better. I need to talk to you Niall! It is urgent!" Zayn said. Alright that is kinda rude of him.

"Just say it here Zayn." Niall said.

"No Niall, I cant! Please just, come on!" Zayn ran to the bed and grabbed Niall's wrist.

"Ow Zayn let go! That hurts!" Niall begged. Zayn didn't listen.

"Stop Zayn." A hoarse voice said. Everyone looked at Meaghan. "Don't hurt him." Zayn let go of Niall who held his wrist gently.

"Im sorry mate, but please, come with me!" Zayn begged Niall. Niall nodded his head and followed Zayn out of the room and into the hallway.

"He'll be ok." I told Meaghan. "It was an accident." Meaghan nodded her head.

"But you talked Meaghan! That is good!" Louis exclaimed.

"Hurts." Meaghan said pointing to her throat.

"We know it does. Just, stop talking ok? It will hurt less ok?" Harry told her. Meaghan nodded her head.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" All heads turned to the closed door. Why did Niall yell? And then I just remembered. Zayn called me and told me about Meaghan's dad being back.

"I- huh have something to say. I dont think Meaghan you want to know though."

"What is it Liam?" Taylor asked. All eyes were on me. I have to say it. Even Meaghan should know.

"Meaghan's dad is back."