Chapter 24

Niall's POV

Its been a day. Just 2 more days until they doctor takes Meaghan off life support. I never have stopped crying. I dont think i will any time soon. I just need my Princess with me. She needs to wake up so i can hold her forever in my arms and never let her go.

"Meaghan." I said. "I know you are in there. I know you are here with me. I know you can hear me. Please open your eyes. I miss looking into them. I miss hearing your laugh throughout the house. I miss hearing your voice every day. I miss you Princess, please open your eyes. I don't care if its for 10 seconds, i just want to hear you one more time."

"Bubba! We got food!" Clover exclaimed. "Look! Got choc-o-late pwdding, cheese and cwackers!" I finally tore my eyes off meaghan for the first time in hours, too look at my daughter holding chocolate pudding cups with cheese and crackers. "For you bubba!"

"Bubba's not hungry doll." i whispered. Her eyes widened.

"Bubba no feel good?" Clover asked.

"Come on Clove, lets leave daddy and mummy together for a while." Louis said to Clover. "Put the food on the able, daddy might eat them later." Clover listened and put the food on the table. Instead of going to Louis, she came back to me. She hugged me leg. I picked her up and gave her a proper hug.

"Is mummy ever wake up?" She asked. Tears clouded my vision but i blinked them away.

"She will soon babe, now go with Louis and Harry." I put her down and Clover ran to the couple. Harry pecked Louis on the lips and held Clovers hand. Louis held her other hand and they left. I held Meaghans hand.

"Please Meaghan." I choked on a sob and began to cry again.

(A/N)

Im not sure if i acutally made it clear but yes Larry is happening in this book.