Maybe I should go back home

Sunsets pov:

It's been a few years since Twilight defeated me and help me realize the magic of friendship. I'm happy that the girls forgave me and gave me a chance they even started a band called the Rainbooms. Everyone at school has started to open up to me and forgive me but what happened at the dance will forever haunt me.

"Sunset? Sunset Shimmer? Hellooooooo?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Pinkie. "Huh? Oh, sorry Pinkie Pie. I was lost in thought." I smiled awkwardly hoping she wouldn't ask what I was thinking but knowing Pinkie she would already have a hunch on what I was thinking.

"You know Sunset, you've been thinking a lot. You've been quiet and in an out of reality lately. Is everything okay?"

I jump hearing Rainbow Dash behind me and turn to see her, Rarity, Twilight, Spike and Applejack. I smile and wave at them, "I've just been waiting for a response from Twilight and I guess I got lost in thought while waiting. Sorry girls."

"Darling, you've been staring at that book and waiting for a week now. Maybe you should...leave it alone for awhile and hang out with us again.?"

Rarity sat down with Rainbow and Aj next to Pinkie and looked at me serious but sincere and kind. "I don't know, Twilight has been telling me about some really important magic lessons and stuff. I don't want to make her think like I don't care." I looked down rubbing my right arm awkwardly and shrank into my seat.

"Why not make a trip to her world than? You can go for a few days and catch up with her. And with the break coming up, you won't have to worry about missing any school either."

"Yea, you should totally make a trip to her world."

I sat there and thought about it, "But if I go...there's a chance I won't want to come back." Everyone looked at me confused and I sighed and explained, "I've been thinking that maybe I should go back to equestria and finish my studies and maybe have my life there. It's where I'm from and where my family are. And maybe Twilight would teach me friendship and magic."

"Darling your life is here as well." Said Rarity a bit upset but understanding. "And what about us? We're your friends too." Rainbow wasn't happy but she tried to remain calm. "Come on y'all. If that's what she wants than we have to support her. But it won't be the same without you sunset. It's been only a few years, but those few years have been great with you." Applejack seemed like she was about to cry but she was smiling a big grin.

'Oh where's fluttershy when you need her' I thought to myself. The only ones who didn't say anything was Twilight, Spike, and Pinkie Pie but I could tell they were sad as well.

"Hey girls, sorry I'm late. I was at the animal shelter to cheer up and help the animals. It is Thursday after all. So, what's going on.....why does everyone look so sad? Ah, was it me being late. I'm so sorry please don't be upset. I'm here now."

I stood up and walked to Fluttershy and put a reassuring hand on her shoulder and smiled, "It wasn't you Fluttershy. It was me." "Huh?" I sighed and explained to Fluttershy and she was sad as well now but she smiled and hugged me, " what ever you choose, we'll still be your friends here."

I was on the verge of tears and hugged her back. Eventually the others stood up and I was trapped in a group hug, even from Rainbow Dash and we all know she isn't a hugger.

A few hours later we all decided it was time to part ways and head home. After we hugged and said our good-byes and stuff I was left alone to walk home. My apartment wasn't far from the cafe so I wasn't worried about it but walking got annoying after awhile.

Once I finally got home and locked the door I went to my room and passed out on my bed not noticing my book glowing from a message from Twilight.

AN:

Hey guys sorry if this isn't very good but I was bored and figured I should do this. I'll continue this story for sure. I'm a huge twilight x sunset and trixie x starlight fan. So I may do a trixie x starlight story as well. Well I'll see you guys later twilight and sunset, out! *throws a smoke bomb and disappears*

Trixie:hey that's my trick!

Midnight:I know I wanted to be you for awhile. You are my favorite after all.

Trixie:......well I'll let it go this time. Have to keep the fans happy

Starlight:wow......way to boost her ego

Trixie:hey!

(I do not own mlp or any of the characters this is all for fun)