Twilight's back?

Twilight's pov:

"Weird sunset didn't respond to my message. Maybe she's waiting for me to go through the portal? Well I might as well get a move on than. I guess I'll have to go without spike this time though. I'll leave a note letting him know where I am."

After leaving a note a grab my satchel and go through the portal landing onto the grass, "huh, I guess she was busy. All well, at least she showed me to her house the last time I was here and before I left. I should go before flash sees me."

Sunsets pov:

"Sunset shimmer?"

I hear a voice so angelic, so sweat and kind , and familiar. So familiar that I can't help but smile. I turn around finding twilight behind me smiling at me. "Sunset shimmer?"

"Yes twilight?"

She kept getting closer and closer to me. So close that I could feel her warm breath against my cheeks and her sweet strawberry or cherry breath and her scent was amazing. "Sunset shimmer?"

Suddenly I'm almost pushed off my bed and when o quickly sit up my head collides into someone else making them land on top of me. "Ouch." I rub my head and look at who woke me up about ready to yell at them until I saw the purple skinned girl and the black and purple hair looking at me. Both of us were blushing a deep red and that signaled a quick removal of twilight when she quickly stood up and looked scared. "I'm so so so soooo sorry Sunset. I was trying to wake you up but than you almost fell out of your bed and when I went to grab you we hit heads. I'm so sorry sunset."

"It's fine twilight. It was an accident. Wait? What are you doing back in the human world? I thought you were too busy to visit early?"

"Well...i was busy but than I finished everything early. So, I thought of paying a visit now. Didn't you get my message?"

My eyes grew wide and grabbed my book and looked in it seeing that she in fact sent me a message and my cheeks grew red from embarrassment. "You see, I kinda fell asleep before I could see the message."

"Oh...well now you know and umm, can we not tell the girls I'm back yet?"

I looked confused but strangely releaved by that as well which made me even more confused and wait....since when do I dream about twilight. Realizing I have been quiet for a long period of time I shake my head and smile at twilight, "we can keep your visit a secret for now and you don't have to tell me why either but I'm still kinda tired so I'm gonna go back to sleep. Go ahead and make yourself at home." I lay back down and right when I'm about to fall back to sleep i fell twilight crawl in bed and curl up next to me griping onto the back of my shirt. "Is it okay if I fall asleep with you?"

Confused but also happy by this making it even more confusing, 'okay I need to figure this out it's getting annoying' I say in my head. "Yea, that's fine twilight. Night."

"Night."

My body taking control, I turn over and cuddle twilight falling asleep in her arms. 'Am I developing feelings for twilight?.....nah me and her are just good friend's'

AN:

I went ahead an put up a 2nd chapter in one day so here. It still may not be very good but I'm trying and I like to make stories sometimes and plus I was bored. Well see you guys, twilight and sunset, out!

(Again I do not own mlp, equestria girls, or any of the characters. Owner ship goes to Lauren Faust and the rest of the developers for mlp)