kidnapped

Twilight's Pov:

Everything was foggy and my hearing wasn't very good. All I could hear were the screams of Sunset being tortured. At one point I heard her yell, "Stay away from her!" before I heard her start being beat on again, with people yelling at her to be quiet before some gets killed.

I sat up and leaned against a nearby crate and looked up at Sunset who was covered in her own blood. She was breathing so I know she was still alive and I could hear yelling from another room. It was mostly a male yelling with a small female voice speaking up every now and then. I spoke as quietly I could so they wouldn't know I was awake. "Sunset?" 

She lifted her head up and smiled a little. "Finally you wake up." I smile a little before moving towards her as quietly as possible. "I've been in and out of it. The time I did wake up I heard you screaming and I'd black out again." I sat next to Sunset and rested my head on her shoulder that was covered in blood. "They hurt you."

I felt like crying seeing Sunset like this. All bruised and cut, covered in her own blood feeling pain. She had more binds on her than I did. I was able to move my feet but not my hands. Sunset couldn't use her feet or hands and it looked like at one point she couldn't use her move either. There were marks from where a rope was around her mouth area. 

I lifted my hands up and touched the markings. "Now I'm really wishing I said no." She chuckled a little and looked down. "I'm starting to wish I didn't argue with you and just listened to you." I kissed her cheek tasting blood a little. "Guess we're both idiots." She nodded and returned the kiss. 

We heard fighting coming from the other room until a male walked out and stopped seeing me awake. "Well, someone finally decided to wake up and join the world again. I'm sure your big bad girlfriend was happy to see you alive before she died." He pulled a gun out and pointed it at Sunset. I moved myself up and stood in front of Sunset glaring at the male with the gun.

You kill her you'll kill me too." He stood there staring at me and put the gun down. He turned to walk away but turn and hit the side of my face with the gun. I fell next to Sunset feeling a little blood trickle down my face. "Damn that hurt." He walked over and knelt down next to me. "Don't be a hero, you stupid girl." He spat on me and walked away back to the other room. 

I sat up and shook my head. "I heard you yell multiple times for them to not touch me and each time they'd continue to attack you. I wasn't going to sit there and watch him shoot you." She scooted over to me and kissed my cut/bruise on my cheek and hide in the crook of my neck. "You're in trouble when we get home but for now...thank you." 

I smiled and kissed the top of her head. "I'm tired still." She chuckled and looked at me. "I am too. Come on he won't be coming back in here anytime soon. He comes in here once a day." I moved back to a crate and rested against it. Sunset moved as best as she could and rested her head on my lap closing her eyes. I smiled and look at the door that leads to the other room the male walked into.

I was about to close my eyes until I heard gunshots coming from the room. I tensed up and put my arms in front of Sunset. 'It isn't much protection but I can do what I can.' I watch the door waiting for it to open. The door finally opened revealing a seriously pissed off Flare. "No one is going to mess with my children. Even if they aren't my real kids." I smile seeing her as she walks over and unties me and Sunset who is still asleep. "She really is a heavy sleeper." I nod and kiss Sunset's cheek before getting up.

"Sunset got the worst of everything as You can tell. They threatened to shoot her about an hour ago which is how I got this on my cheek." She looked at my cut and smiled a little. "You protected her more than she could have the entire time who two have been here. But we need to leave, now before more of them show up with bigger guns than that one guy did." I nod and pick Sunset up putting her on my back. "Damn shes heavy." Flare looked at me with concern and took Sunset from me. "I'll carry her Twilight it's okay." I nod and start walking with Flare.

"How did you know where we were?" She looked at me and sighed. "I have a tracking device on everyone I call my 'children'. It's to protect them from anything like this but...I would be lying if I didn't say I saw this coming and planned to use you two to get these guys. They work for Flash. I thought I got him taken care of but turns out the bastard is sneakier than I thought."

"You're right, I am." We stopped and looked at the man in front of us. I tensed up and glared at him hissing his name. "Flash." He smirked at me and crossed his arms. "Twilight. Can you step aside while I get rid of my competition and her 'mother'."

I growled and stepped in front of Flare and Sunset. "You won't hurt me. You have to kill me to get to them and I know you won't hurt me." He looked at me and grabbed his knife. "I'm not scared to hurt you Twilight." I nod not moving from where I am. "Maybe not, but if you love me like you claim, you won't do anything. Your heart won't let you and you listen to your heart more than you do to your head." I walk up to him a little making it harder for him to do anything to Flare and Sunset. "Or was I wrong the first time I met you. Was I just some girl you wanted to try and get in their pants. You would be just like every guy I've met and the Flash I met wanted to be different from the rest."

Flash put the knife away and sighed. "If I can't hurt you then I'll make you choose." I tense up and look at him scared. "Their life for me or their death for her." I shake my head and look down. "Fine. I choose..."

Flare: Dammit midnight! No cliffhangers!

Midnight: My story, my cliffhangers, my choice.

Flare: I hate you

Midnight: Aww, I love you too.

Flare:*Glares*