Old friends, New enemies.

Sunset: Midnight?

Midnight: Hm?

Sunset: I noticed the title of this chapter.

Midnight: What about it?

Sunset: Do Bon Bon and Lyra become our enemies in this chapter?

Midnight: No, their ex's do.

Sunset: Ex!

Midnight: Yup. Octavia and Dj.

Trixie: Greaaaaaaaat.

Starlight: Octavia was always a jerk to Bon Bon though.

Sunset: Dj wasn't very nice to Lyra either.

Midnight: Okay guys I got to get to the chapter. I'm doing three-month skip though.

Sunset's pov:

It's been three months since Flash attacked us at my old apartment. Twilight has a tiny scar on her arm from where he cut her. Twilight was sitting on my lap asleep while I watched some T.V.

Trixie and Starlight were laying on the floor cuddled up to each other asleep. I couldn't help but smile at them. 'If someone had told me years ago that someone would be able to bring my best friend out of her darkness I would have laughed but now. Now I believe it.'

"What are you smiling about." I could barely hear Twilight as I looked at her. "Nothing, don't worry about it." I kissed her forehead and rested mine against her's.

Twilight giggled and gave me a quick kiss. Curling more into me resting her head on my chest looking at the T.V.

Twilight was about to fall asleep again. I stroked her hair kissing the top of her head. She was about to pass out when we heard a loud bang on the door. This woke up Trixie and Starlight and Trixie's instincts kicked in and stayed in front of Starlight.

I got up and held Twilights hand behind me as she walked close behind me. I open the door and see Lyra and Bon Bon. I smile, "Lyra!"

Lyra tackle hugged me, "Sunset!" I laugh as I hit the ground. I looked at Twilight and she looked jealous. I hold my hand out to Twilight and kiss it as she grabs my hand making her blush and smile.

Starlight and Trixie walk out hand in hand until Starlight saw Bon Bon and tackled hugged Bon Bon. "Bonnie!"

At this point, Trixie and Twilight were both glaring with their arms crossed. They were both jealous. Starlight and I look at each other and giggle. 

Lyra got off of me and went to Bon Bon and held her hand. I got up quickly and ran to Twilight giving her a kiss. Starlight picked Trixie up and kissed her cheek. "You're cute when you're jealous."

Bon Bon and Lyra giggled at us. "I guess my little Starlight grew up." Starlight blushed at her nickname and glared at Bon Bon. "And it seems my baby sunset is all grown up now." I glared at Lyra for my nickname. "Are you ever gonna stop with that nickname." Starlight and I said in unison.