Kindness is greatly appreciated

Midnight: Sunset! Trixie! Lyra!

Sunset: Yeah?

Trixie: What?

Lyra: Hmm?

Midnight: You three are gonna do something special for Twilight, Starlight, and Bonnie.

Sunset: Like what?

Midnight: You three are going to sing a song that describes your lives before you met them.

Trixie: What song?

Midnight: Doubt by Twenty One Pilots.

Lyra: Sounds fun. Anything else?

Midnight: Hmm, I'll handle the rest of that. I'm working on it now. But you guys will for sure show it to them.

Sunset: Should I be scared?

Midnight: You make me sound like Trixie and Starlight with their mysteries in the bedroom.

Trixie: *blushes* Midnight!

Midnight: Ops my bad.

Lyra: I trust you Midnight. Now let's get to this chapter.

Sunset's pov:

Trixie Lyra and I sat in my room while the girls went out to take care of a few things. "Flare said that we should never take the good things for granted. So it's only right for us to do something special for the girls." Said Trixie trying to make a point. Lyra and I were debating on listening to Trixie or not. 

Lyra finally stated her view, "If Flare taught us anything we always return the kindness others have shown to us. And the girls have done nothing but be kind and love us. So maybe Trixie is right."

"I never said she was wrong. I trust my best friends opinion one hundred percent. It's just that if we do this then what can we do?" We sat there thinking before Trixie jumped up squealing, "I've got it but you may not like it Sunset."

I sighed already getting an idea of what she was planning. "What is it, Trixie?" She smiled sheepishly, "We sing a song. And take them somewhere to have fun."

I glared at Trixie, suspicious about what she had in mind. "And where exactly where would take them?" She rubbed the back of her head obviously thinking. "There's a club that Bon Bon and I use to go to. We could take them there. I know the owner so I could get us in for sure." 

Trixie and I looked at each other and smiled. "That doesn't sound like a bad idea actually." Trixie did an over dramatic gasp putting her hands over her mouth. "Did Sunset Shimmer just agree with taking Twilight to a club." 

I smirk and put my hands up innocently, "Hey it's better than what you and Starlight do in your private time." She blushed and laughed. "You have a point there Sunset." We all laughed and nodded our heads in agreement. 

"Do you guys just want to sing the song at the club?" Lyra nodded and looked at Trixie for confirmation. "Since I know the owner I'm sure I can get us stage time." Trixie was thinking heavily on this and finally nodded.