We're going out Twilight

Trixie: The great and powerful Trixie.....is feeling better and ready to come into the next chapter.

Midnight: Good to know you're feeling better Trixie. Where's starlight?

Trixie: Oh, my amazing girlfriend who took care of me while I wasn't so great and powerful is on the phone with Sunset.

Midnight: Oh.....*gasp* Ideaaaaaaaaaa!

Trixie: Oh no, what do you have planned now.

Midnight: Trust me Trixie you'll love it. You and Twilight both will.

Starlight: Sorry I'm late. What'd I miss?

Midnight: You'll see. hehe.

Starlight: Um...should I be scared?

Trixie: Probably. Knowing Midnight.

Sunset's pov:

"hello?" " Sunset!!!!" I quickly move the phone away from my ear and glare at the phone. "*sigh* Dammit Starlight, you didn't have to scream into the phone."

"That wasn't me Sunset. It was Trixie." I face palm and can't help but giggle a little, "Tell your girlfriend to chill out and stop screaming." "She can't help it. She misses her best friend. After all you two both did cause a lot of trouble to Canterlot High. Not like I'm any better. I enslaved an entire high school sooooo."

"What's your point Starlight? Twilight and I were about to go to bed."

"It's only 5:30 in the afternoon." I could already feel her judgmental but sly gaze through the phone. "Okay, so maybe we sleep a lot. What's your point?" "Well, Trixie and I wanted to know if you wanted to come to an Anna Blue concert. You can bring Twilight as well. The more the merrier." I smile a little and giggle, "Yea, we'll come, but it's the Twilight from the other world." "That's fine. She was always my favorite Twilight." I could here Trixie in the back ground and she sounded very happy.

"Where do you want to meet?" I put my hand to the phone so Starlight doesn't hear me. "Get dressed Twilight. We'er going to a concert and trust me. You'll love it." she nodded and went into my closet to get dressed as i went back to the conversation with Starlight. "Trixie said she wants to meet at the cafe near your apartment." "Okay, we'll meet you there. Oh, and Trixie? Make sure to wear a jacket this time." 

Starlight and I were both dying of laughter while Trixie whined at us for picking on her about how she got sick. We hung up the phone and after figuring out what to wear, we head to the cafe to meet Trixie and Starlight.

"You'll love Anna Blue Twilight." She smiled at me and shivered a little when a gust of wind went past us. "Here." I put my arm around her and she leans into me seeking warmth. "Thanks Sunset." She smiled and kissed my cheek making me blush. "Um..y..your welcome T..Twilight." She giggled and rested her head on my shoulder with y arm around her. 

"Um Twilight?" She looked up at me, "Yes?" I bite my lip a little looking at her, "Um ar...are we um d..dating?" She giggled and kissed my cheek again, "Only if you want to call it that than yes, yes we are." I smile and kiss her cheek and tighten my hold on Twilight.