So much for a good day.

Trixie: Okay, what's in store for Twilight and Sunset today?

Midnight: Well after the concert those two passed out in each others arms so. Hmm.

Starlight: I know that look. You're gonna have Sunset do something to Twilight.

Midnight: Nothing inappropriate. Yet at least.

Trixie: Why not?

Starlight: Because Midnight believes in taking a relationship slow. So, that's what she's gonna do with Twilight and Sunset.

Trixie: Oh yeah.

Midnight: Don't worry Trixie. Yours and Starlight's story will be different.

Starlight: *blushes* wait, what. I um....

Trixie: *blushes* Wait, what!? I don't know what you're talking about Midnight. Let's just get to the chapter okay.

Midnight: XD

Sunset's pov:

Twilight and I were cuddled up on the couch watching a movie. Of course Twilight tried to be brave and said another horror movie, so I'm having her watch unfriended. She was shaking really bad so I tightened my hold on her. "Twilight, are you okay?" She shook her head almost crying and hides her face in my shoulder. "No. This movie is creepy." I giggle and turn the T.V. off and lift her head up to look at me. "I won't have you watch this movie until you're ready."

She smiled slightly and kissed my cheek and hides her face in my shoulder again. "The T.V. is off Twi. Why are you still hiding?"

"Because I'm more comfortable like this." I blush and smile kissing the top of her head. "Since we'er done with the movie, is there anything else you want to do?" She shifted a little and looked at me, "I kinda wanted to learn how to play a guitar like you, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash do."

I smile and get up picking her up a little, "Wow Twilight, your really light." She blushed and tried to get out of my arms. I smirked and threw her over my shoulder and walked to my room, feeling her hitting my back. I out her down on the bed hovering over her and kisses her and goes to my guitar. "Ready to learn?"

A few hours later she started to play very well considering she can't use hands very well. All though, she has been here for awhile so picking something like this up quick isn't as surprising as it would be before this.

"Wow Twilight you learn quick. No wonder you're Celestia's star student." She blushed and smiled. "I had a great mentor." She kissed my cheek making me smile and blush madly. I move the guitar out of the way and kiss Twilight laying her down gently onto the ground not breaking the kiss.

"Hey sunset, do you have...." I quickly turn around and see Flash looking at me and Twilight, "Fl..Flash!" I stand up and rub my arm awkwardly. "I can't believe this. First you use me, than you destroy the school almost, than your bring magic that you don't understand here, you hurt me by telling me to get over Twilight, and now you take any chance I had with her away." I flinch each time he yelled at me, each word making me feel worse and worse about myself. "Flash I.." "No I don't want to hear it. You haven't changed. You're still the bad person you were before Twilight defeated you and you always will be."