Holidays with Twilight

Sunset: Midnight!?

Midnight: Yeah?

Sunset: Where's Lyra, Bon Bon, Trixie, and Starlight?

Midnight: Lyra and Bonnie went to Lyra's family house for the holidays and Trixie and Starlight went out of town for the holidays.

Sunset: And Flare?

Midnight: She went to protect her boss for the holidays just in case his rivals try anything.

Sunset: So it's just gonna be me and Twilight?

Midnight: Yup. Enjoy because next chapter I'm gonna do a Trixie and Starlight chapter go more into their relationship for more understanding.

Sunset: Okay.

Midnight: Now then let's get to the chapter.

Sunset's pov: 

I woke up with Twilight looking at me with a smile. I panicked and fell out of the bed. "Ow!" I lay there as Twilight looks at me over the side of the bed and giggles. "Sorry. You okay?"

I smile and sit up. "Yeah, I'm fine, and you don't have to apologize. I do the same thing sometimes. You're cute when you sleep." Twilight blushed and smiled kissing my forehead. "I'm gonna go take a shower." I nodded smiling, "Okay." I get up and change my clothes and walk into the living room watching T.V while on my phone.

I scroll through my photos of me and Twilight until I come up to one I didn't know was on my phone. It was me and Twilight sleeping with her cuddled up to me. "Flare or someone must have taken this picture when Twilight and I fell asleep."

I look at the picture smiling. "What are you smiling at?" I jump and look over at Twilight. "Oh, just a picture on my phone of me and you." Twilight sat down next to me and leaned onto me looking at the phone. "When did you take that?" I shrugged, "I didn't. I think Flare or Trixie or maybe even Starlight took the picture when we passed out. But it's a cute photo. I like it." I kissed the top of Twilights head and rested my head on her shoulder. 

I heard her giggle and rest her head against mine. "I like it too. You look cute in that picture." I giggle and pull Twilight onto my lap. "What do you want to do?" She thought about it for a minute and smiled. "Let's watch a movie." I smirked and got up grabbing a Christmas horror movie called 'Krampus' and put it in and went back toTwilight.

I set her back in my lap and kissed her temple. "You're smirking and quiet...what did you do?" I shrug looking innocent. "Nothing."

She looked at the T.V screen and tensed up and glared at me. "What's with you and horror movies?" I giggle and kiss her cheek. "Hey, it's almost Christmas so I at least picked a movie with the corresponding holiday. Besides it's not that scary."

"That's what you said about the last movie and I ended up having nightmares for a week." I laugh and hug her tight, "And I was right there to protect you from what scared you in your nightmares. I'll do it again and again until nothing can scare or harm you." That got her to smile and kiss my cheek.

I press play in the remote and sit there while Twilight cuddles me in my lap shaking a bit. "You cold?" She nodded and I grabbed a blanket off the side of the couch and covered her. I wrap my arms around her as we watch the movie.

Almost an hour into the movie Twilight starts to shake and hide under the blanket or in the crook of my neck. I kiss the top of her head and rest my chin on her head. "Calm down babe. It's just a movie."

We finished the movie and surprisingly enough, Twilight fell asleep. I smile as I move us to a different position. Twilight was laying on top of me now. I smiled and laid my head back against the arm rest and fell asleep.

Twilight's pov:

I woke up on top of Sunset and her snoring a little. I giggled by how cute she sounded while sleeping laid my head back down on her chest with a smile. I reached for her phone and went into her photos and looked for the picture of me and her sleeping.

After I find it I send it to myself hearing my phone go off in the other room. 'Thank god it wasn't in here when it went off.' I think to myself as I put Sunset's phone down back exactly where it was. "Now we both have the picture." I gently kiss her cheek and fall back to sleep feeling Sunset's grip around me tighten.

"Come on Twilight." I hear Sunset call me and I turn around seeing her and me running behind Trixie and Starlight. 'Huh? This was nearly two years ago why am I dreaming about this?' 

The dream fast forwarded to the concert and to where Sunset was walking ahead of me while she leads me to a bench. "I'm scared to tell you this in fear that you'll leave because of how messed up I've become and how messed up my friends are. Please, Twilight.. don't leave and make my fear come true." 

I look at Sunset and me talking while I process what she said. 'Sunset always smiled and never cried unless she had to. Why would she I'd leave because of her past and her friends past?' 

Before any more could happen I wake up and look around. I'm still on top of Sunset who's still asleep. I carefully got up and sat down on the floor and started silently crying. "Why would she think that but be in so much pain still, but keep a smile on her face and keep pretending everything is okay." 

"Because I knew you would be in pain if you found out what really goes on in my head." I jumped and looked up at Sunset. "How did you find out about that?"

"It came as a dream. When I started dreaming about it and saw us walking to a bench to talk about what's wrong with Trixie. I heard you say it. I don't know how I could have though, you said it so quietly."  I got back onto the couch next to Sunset looking down.

"Weird. Trixie and Starlight went through the same thing with the dream thing. Hmm." I look at her and sigh lay h=my head on her shoulder. "We can talk about this tomorrow I'm still tired." With that, I fell back to sleep feeling Sunset put us back to how we were wrapping her arms around me.

AN:

Another chapter, another day. Next chapter will be Trixie and Starlight. Twilight and Sunset, out!

Flare: Shh their sleeping.

Midnight: Sorry.

Flare: It's fine just be more quieter next time.

Midnight: Okay.