Sunset, can I talk to you?

Starlight: Hey MidNight?

Midnight: Yea?

Starlight: Trixie can't make it so the next chapter we'll have to be brought in.

Midnight: Damn, I was going to have Sunset introduce you two as her friends to Twilight.

Starlight: Unfortunately, my weird girlfriend decided to be stupid and get herself sick.

Trixie: Hey!

Midnight: Shouldn't you be in bed Trixie?

Starlight: Yes, she should be. *glares* I'll get her back home. *drags her off by her ear*

Trixie: ow ow ow ow, Starlight you're hurting me.

Midnight: You two I swear.

Sunset: Midnight, what's going on with them?

Midnight: Trixie got sick and didn't stay in bed like she was suppose to so Starlight is taking her back home and isn't very happy.

Sunset: So, another chapter of just Twilight and I then?

Midnight: Yup.

Sunset: Works for me.

Midnight: But this time I'm gonna have you and Twilight go through some confessions.

Sunset: Wait, what!? NO YOU CAN'T DO THAT!

Twilight: Do what?

Sunset: Nothing!

Midnight: You'll see Twilight. 

(I do not own mlp, equestrian girls, or any of the characters.)

Sunset's pov:

It's been three months now and Twilight hasn't gone back yet. I'm wondering why she hasn't though. She has responsibilities back in equestria and her friends and family are there. Plus, she has a lot of information about my world already, so why hasn't she left yet? I mean it's not like I don't love twilight being here. I enjoy her company, but not in that way!

"Sunset? Are you okay?" I jumped hearing Twilight behind me and nearly feel off the couch, " Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking. Sorry, were you trying to tell me something?"

She looked kinda worried but also scared so I did what any friend would I hugged her, "It's okay Twilight. Whatever it is I'll listen." Something warm and wet started to soak my shirt so I knew she was crying. "You promise not to leave or hate me?" " Why would.....*sigh* I promise not to leave or hate you."

She moved out of  my embrace and looked at me still sorta crying and sighed, "Can i tell you later? When I know I can handle the response and the words that will come out of my mouth."

I smile and nod, "Of course Twilight. Do you want to go walk around again or go somewhere specific?" 

"Um...can we stay here and watch movies. I had fun watch those Saw movies last time, even though I got scared." I nod," Yeah, we can do that. We didn't finish the series so we can finish them up and watch another one. If you want."