Starixie and Sunlight

Trixie: Midnight!! *tackle hugs*

Midnight: Oh god! *hits head on the ground* Dammit Trixie! What's got you so excited!?

Starlight: Did you forget that Trixie and I have been together for three years now?

Midnight: Yeah, I kinda did because I have another couple I'm focused on.

Trixie: It's so cool that I've been with someone for three years now.

Midnight: *smiles and hugs Trixie* I'm very proud of you, both of you. Hmm.

Starlight: What are you thinking Midnight?

Midnight: Maybe it's time to have you and Trixie spend your anniversary with Sunset and Twilight. While they celebrate their one year anniversary with you guys.

Trixie: That sounds like a great idea Midnight!

Starlight: Yeah, I like this idea.

Midnight: And you guys can celebrate over a dinner and concert to.... Halsey!

Starlight: Yay!

Trixie: Awesome!

Midnight: Trixie I'm going to do a pov for you in the beginning, okay?

Trixie: Okay.

Trixie's pov: 

Starlight and I decided to go to Sunset's apartment and get her out of bed. As we were walking I got a text from..Twilight? "Huh?" 

"What's wrong?" I show her my phone, "When did Twilight get a phone?" Starlight took my phone and looked at it. "I don't know, but she must have gotten your number from Sunset. Huh, Sunset's still asleep." I grinned and grabbed Starlights hand and ran to Sunset's apartment.

She was laughing as she held onto my hand and ran with me. "Babe, calm down. Knowing Sunset she won't wake up anytime soon." I smiled and laughed, "I know but I'm excited to see my best friend and her girlfriend. I didn't get to see them for awhile." 

She stopped and tugged on my arm pulling me into a hug. "I know baby, but you forget that your asthma will affect you if you keep this up." She giggled and kissed my cheek. "Slow down a little."

I smile and nod, "Okay, I will." I kissed her cheek and started running again. "Dammit Trixie, that's not slowing down." She was laughing and trying to slow me down but when I had to get my strength back from when I left the hospital I became stronger than Starlight so she wasn't able to affect me much.

"Give it up babe, I'm too strong for you to slow me down." She pouted and ran up beside me. "True."

We made it to their apartment and I texted Twilight to open the door. She opened the door and smiled at me and Starlight. "Hey, guys." We walked in and saw Sunset passed out on the couch. "We fell asleep on the couch last night while watching a movie. I was too comfortable to move."

Starlight and I giggled, "Hey, Twilight? When did you get a phone?" "Hmm, oh yeah, Sunset got it for me when I decided to stay here and not go back to Equestria."