A worry for nothing.

Midnight: Hey guys! Sorry for...

Flare: Where the hell was you! You haven't updated since September! It's October now!

Midnight: I'm sure the people who read this are saying the same thing or your just another personality of mine that happens to be an idiot and not paying attention.

Starlight: You two fight constantly.

Sunset: And you and Trixie don't!

Trixie: Hey! We're getting better!

Midnight: Okay now to the story before this gets any worse. I still don't understand why you let a bunch of lesbians live in the same house.

Flare: Because it's humorous but also scary with this group of lesbians.

Sunset's Pov:

It's been a  month since I was shot and a week since I've had my surgery and Twilight has been real quiet and tense. I've asked if she's mad at me for jumping in front of her but she either doesn't answer me or she'll shake her head no and go on with whatever she was doing.

Twilight went home an hour ago and Trixie came to talk to me for a bit since Starlight had a few things to do. "Has Twilight spoken to you guys?" 

"No, but she has seemed a bit shyer than normal. Why do you ask?" I shake my head and put on a smile. "It's nothing, I was just wondering. So how are you Starlight?" 

Trixie smiled and started going on and on about her and Starlight. I wasn't really listening though, my mind was focused on Twilight and why she's been the way she has been lately. Thankfully the doctor said I could leave tomorrow but I'm scared to address this to Twilight. Even the smallest thing I say sets her off.

My train of thought was interrupted when Twilight walked in looking better than she has been but still no smile. Trixie looked between Twilight and I and took the liberty to leave before she heard things that shouldn't be heard outside these walls. Not like that would happen but Twilight seemed a lot more upset than usual. 'I wish you would let me back in Twily.'

There was an awkward silence between us for awhile. She stood by the door the whole time. I looked down about to cry when she finally said something after god knows how long. 

"Sunset, can we talk?"

I looked at her and at first, I was going to give a simple answer like 'sure' or 'yea what's up' but something snapped inside me and I went off. "Can we talk? Can we talk?! That's what I've been wanting to do since I woke up dammit! That's all I've wanted to do but did that happen no. Instead, I get the silent treatment except for like one or two words! What do you want to talk about after finally speaking to me since I've woken up Twilight Sparkle! No wait don't answer that, all the silent treatments and unexplained disappearances say it all! If you wanted to break up than do it instead of making me think that I can still help this relationship! If you're that pissed off than say it dammit!"

Twilight looked at me wide-eyed and speechless and walks over to me and sat down next to my bed. 

"The fact that you think I'd break up with you and that I'm mad at you kinda hurts Sunset. I'm not mad and I'm definitely not planning to break up with you and as for my disappearances? I've been helping everyone back at home. Bon Bon got hurt when you got shot because Lyra fell after twisting her ankle when you pushed me out of the way. And Starlight got stabbed in the shoulder from a tree branch after Lyra fell. Trixie, and I have been trying to help everyone and make things easier for them. And for my silence.......it's because I'm mad at myself for letting you get shot instead of me. I didn't do anything to even try and prevent all this."

Twilight was trying not to cry. 'Trixie never told me any of this. They've been going through this and with me in the hospital doesn't help them either. Why didn't they tell me this sooner maybe I wouldn't have been in so much pain for being ignored by everyone.'

"I didn't know any of this. Why didn't....." Twilight cut me off and sighed, "We didn't tell you because we didn't you stressed out while trying to recover at the same time. We didn't want to risk making your recovery take longer or open your wound. I'm sorry you've felt alone through all this."

Twilight leaned up and kissed my the top of my head and rested her forehead against mine. I smiled and enjoyed the warmth of her breathing hitting my face and her company made me feel happier than I have been in a while.

Twilight crawled into my bed and laid down next to me and held me close to her and kissed my cheek. I snuggled closer to her and smiled falling asleep in her arms. 'Guess all my worrying was for nothing...like always.'

Trixie's Pov: 

"Starlight stay still dammit! I swear you're as bad as Sunset."

Starlight was restless and felt like she needed to help Trixie, Lyra, and Bonnie. "Twilight has to deal with Sunset and everyone else and help you when she actually comes back and you're doing everything yourself. I need to help!"

I pinned Starlight down and glared at her. "If you don't stop I'm going to make myself end up in the hospital again." Starlight looked at her and settled down very quickly. I hated having to somethings threaten Starlight but sometimes it was necessary. "Thank you. Now you know I love you but sometimes a recovery is more important than helping others. Now you stay here and let your shoulder heal before you open your wound...again."

After I made sure Starlight was set I checked on Lyra and Bonnie. Finally getting them settled I went back to mine and Starlight's room and cuddled up to Starlight falling asleep with her in my arms. 'Sometimes you worry too much.'

Midnight: Okay there's another chapter up. Sorry for it being so long school and golf are taking up a lot of my time and Tuesday I have a choir concert and then more practice for another golf tournament so I got this done before I had no more time on my hands. Again sorry about that and um Midnight out!

Flare: Hey wait a....

Sunset, Twilight, Trixie, Starlight, Lyra, and Bon Bon: Byeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Flare: Rude.....

Midnight: Lol.