The mysterious Flare

(I don't own this picture. I'm using it to help describe Flare.)

Trixie: The great and powerful Trixie has arrived. Bask in her glory.

Starlight: You mean her ego.

Midnight:*chuckles* Trixie as great and powerful you may be you have a pretty big weakness.

Starlight: *smirks and looks at Midnight* You're right she does.

Trixie: Huh? I..I don't know what you're talking about.

Starlight: *Stands next to Trixie and Seduces her* Oh really now.

Midnight: Okay, you two continue that in privacy I gotta get to the story. Have fun, Trixie. I think she's extra lovable today. XD

Trixie: I hate you Midnight *blushes*

Midnight: Aww I love you too Trixie.

Sunset's pov: 

 I never thought a scream would annoy me so much in my life. I was having the most amazing dream. It was me and Twilight and I had the biggest smile on my face and Twilight was holding what I would guess to be our child. I was happy in my dream until I heard Screaming coming from the living room. I fell out of the bed along with Twilight who landed on top of me while I hit my head on the night stand. "Ow! God dammit!"

"I was having a great dream before I was woken up and landing on top of my girlfriend. Is your head okay?" I rub the back of my head looking really annoyed and nodded, "Yeah, it's fine. I was having a great dream as well. Dammit Trixie, dammit Starlight. Why do they have to be so loud in the morning?"

I was about to get up when I hit my head against Twilight's. We both groaned in pain. "Sorry Twilight." I kept hearing the screaming coming from the spare bed room. I sighed and put my arm over my eyes. I don't even want to know what they're doing in there.

Twilight giggled and laid down resting her head on my chest, "I honestly don't either. But that does explain the screaming." I Look over my bed and see my bedroom door still open. "Hold on Twilight, let me get up so I can close that door." She lets me up and I quickly close that door. "Finally quieter." I sigh in relief and lay back onto the bed and watch as Twilight gets up on the bed and hovers over me. 

"Sunset?"

I smile and give her a quick kiss, "Yes Twilight?" She smiled and put her body weight on me and looked at me. "Can you tell me about Flare. She never spoke about herself while she was here last night."

I think for a moment and nod, "Yeah, I'll tell you about Flare."

She smiled and gave me a quick kiss and sat up Straight. I followed along and stretched. "Well, Flare was a high school drop out, but the first high school drop out to have a successful business career. Remember when she said Starlight's past? Well, she was the one who taught Starlight to go a different path. She saved that high school Starlight use to go to. She took care of Starlight. So, her and Starlight have a very strong bond. Starlight met Trixie first and since Trixie and I always hung out Starlight met me when Trixie and I went to an Imagine Dragons concert."

Twilight was really quiet but she kept looking at me. The screaming was still going on. "Those two I swear. Anyways, A few months after meeting Starlight we met Flare. She was curious about us and worried how we would treat Starlight. She knew we knew her past and she knew our past so she did trust us she was just worried how we would treat Starlight. Then when Trixie was put in the hospital she saw how heart broken Starlight and I were. She was pretty upset too. After that, she always took care of us. I'm her 'little sunset', Starlight is her 'big star', and Trixie is her 'great and powerful girl'. Give it awhile she'll find a nickname for you. She doesn't trust the girls though."