New Year's

Sunset: Lyra, Trixie, you guys ready.

Lyra: Now or never my friend now or never.

Trixie: I heard the girls are planning something also.

Sunset: That was in your dream though.

Starlight: Hey guys.

Trixie: Babe, are you and the girls planning something for tonight?

Starlight: Nope we were gonna do what you guys had planned.

Sunset: Told you.

Lyra: Okay let's do this guys and Sunset, Trixie, you got this.

Trixie and Sunset: Thanks, Lyra.

 Starlight: Huh?

Sunset's Pov:

It's New years and Trixie and I have planned something for Starlight and Twilight. "Sunset what if they say no?" I chuckle at her question and looked at her. "If we know the girls they'll say yes. Now after you lead Twilight to the portal, Lyra will lead Starlight to where your gonna meet. Lyra will video you two while Bonnie will video Twilight and me."

Trixie and I walk out and into the living room. "Hey Twilight, I forgot something when I was coming home from my parent's house. I'm gonna run over there real quick and grab it. Trixie is gonna take you to the restaurant." 

Twilight smiled and nodded. "Okay be careful and I'll see you in a bit. Love you."

I smiled and kissed her cheek. "Love you too." I look at Trixie and nod as I walk out and head for the portal. I arrived at the portal dressed in a small tank top that showed my stomach and a small blue shirt to go over it with my blue jeans and bet with my cutie mark on it and my orange and black converse.

I sat there waiting patiently for Twilight thinking everything I have planned for us tonight. There's a The Offspring concert tonight and I wanted to take Twilight there since her favorite band is The Offspring.

Trixie pulled up with Twilight. I waved a little and smiled as Twilight got out in her dress. "Starlights waiting for me so I'll see you two later." I nod and watch as Trixie drove off. Twilight looked at me smirking and walked over sitting next to me. "Meet me at the restaurant huh?" I giggle and kiss her cheek. "Yeah, that is not my plan at all actually."

"I figured. Although, I did think that would at least be in a suit. I feel weird that I'm the only one looking nice." I giggle and grab her hand. "I actually was going to wear a suit but that's for a different event." I smiled and winked at her making her blush and smile a little looking down at her shoes.

I get up and pull her up along with me. "I do have a few things planned though. Your favorite band is playing tonight so I got us tickets and then I'll take you to your favorite place to eat and a walk around town." 

She nodded and smiled brightly and clung to my arm smiling. "The Offspring?" I nod and kiss the top of her head as we start walking.

"You said you liked them a lot and that they're your favorite band. So, I thought I'd get tickets for the concert." We walk for awhile until we finally get to the concert and get into our spots. I had the band play one of Twilights favorite songs and to announce it before they play.