The Performance

Momoko POV

"I can't believe this is our last performance" I say.

" I'm going to be sad to have to stop doing live performances" Miyako says.

" At least we can still make music videos" Kanna says.

"5 minutes till curtain time" one of the stage workers say while handing us our headsets in our respective color.

"Come on let's make this are best show yet" I say.

Then we go to the stage entrance and we hear

"now for the moment you all have been waiting for,  Let's give a warm welcome to the PPG"

and a bunch of clapping and we go on stage.

Kanna sits at the drums, Bubbles goes to the keyboard and me and Kaoru go to are guitars/bass at are assigned place.

"Hello, New Townville" I say.

"Since this is the end of summer we will try and make this one of the best concerts ever" Bubbles smiles.

" But don't forget about our surprise at the end" Buttercups says.
"So stay tuned Butterfly says right before she yells

"1,2 1,2,3,4!!!"

After we finish playing we went off stage as I said we'll be back after this 5 minute break. That was intense  and we were on perfect key. After the 5 minutes break we walk back on stage which now has a couch and table that we put our water bottle on.

"Hello everyone we are back" Butterfly says.

"We have a 2nd Surprise for you tonight so which do you want hear first?" Bubbles says.

Everyone starts screaming" One do number One first" Very little are screaming about doing number two.

(A/N As I'm going back and editing this I realized this small joke)

"Alright number one it is" I say.

"So the first surprise is that we are going to start school soon so we brought something special with us " I say.

Buttercup holds up a merch gun.

"100 signed items with fire from the merch gun" Buttercup says as Butterfly hold some of the items up so they can get it on camera.

"So the second surprise is a Q&A I say, so we asked so of you questions you like to know about us ". "First question is how old are we, Bubbles would you like to answer" I say. "Sure" she says, "We all are 16 years old"." Next question is for all of us" I say, " it says that is someone the leader of the group". "No" Buttercup and Bubbles say. " Not really it's more of a group effort but, Miss Blossom thinks she is the leader of the whole group" butterfly says. Then Buttercup shoots some merch.

We answer questions for a while and then we got to the last 2. "Alright we have only two question left" I say. "The first is what school are we going to next week and the answer to that is we not going to tell cause we want to try make normal friends again". "Now the last and final question are you guys sisters? Ummm....Uhhh. Yes because we have the same parent but we were originally adopted Buttercup says not really knowing what to say.

"Anyway we will keep making music just not do performances till school ends" Bubbles says. "And on the note we are going have to go" Butterfly says and we leave.

we remove are headset and give them to the stage workers.

so short for the first part

(558 Words)