Secrets unfold

Buttercup POV

I hate this. I love mom and all but I hate when she does something like this."So which of you goes first" mom though out." I vote the oldest" Butterfly said without hesitation."What why me, why not you" Blossom said."Because you blushed the hardest so something must of happened" Butterfly replied."Are you saying the so everyone forget about what you did" Blossom questioned. Then they started fighting."STOP IT" Bubbles yelled over them. Then they went quiet because bubbles only yells at when start fighting and if we don't stop she will cry about."Alright Bloss is going first, but we will watch every clip" mom says." I mean we don't have to, I-I mean it's not a big deal. We can live not knowing it right" I quickly say to try and stop her craziness." How about we could either talk about or watch it" mom say with her evil smirk."You know what let's just watch.

*After watching Blossom and Bricks video clip*

"Wow, that was something" I say."You could say that again" Butch says"Blossom umm that's, I feel sorry for you" Butterfly says." Now that's why they were so red I would be to" Blake says. We look to see Bubbles who looks like she is proud of something and is about.Wait she's going to..."THAT WAS SO SWEET" she squeals. We just stand their staring at her."Now don't get to excited, your next" mom says as Bubbles smile turns into a frown.

*Bubbles and Boomer video*

" so what do you want to do now" Boomer says."I don't know" Bubbles say."Want to watch Brick and Blossom" He suggests."sure" Bubbles says. After seeing the ALMOST kiss."It's so cute" Bubbles says."No as cute as you"Boomer says."Not as cute as you" Bubbles says as the realized what they said. Then they start giggling nervously. Then they started laughing. Then they start to giggle at each other laughing.

*After Boomer and Bubble video*

"Now that's cute" Blossom says." Boomer and Bubbles 2017" Brick says."Nice move man" Butch says." Yeah" Blake said agreeing with Butch."Speaking of moves BC it's your turn" mom says."Can I leave so I can go die emotionally" I say."NOPE" my sisters say in unison."fine" I groan," but I wouldn't like"." Come it going fine" mom says playing the video

*BC and butch video*

"This my bike" Buttercup says."Nice" Butch says."What does your helmet look like" Butch asks."It's just a plain lime green helmet" Buttercup says."Well I'm going" Butch says."I coming to" Buttercup says. They. Start walking towards the door. Then butch trips on a skateboard and almost falls on buttercup. "Watch where you are stepping" Buttercup says holding out a hand so Butch can grab." Thanks for the tip" Butch says grabbing her hand pulling himself up. As they started to walk Buttercup tripped ( why tripping you may ask well I couldn't think of anything else) and fell. Butch did notice and tripped too. Butch fell over buttercup, but able to catch himself with his arms and feet to the sides of buttercup." ummm can you please move" Buttercup said with a bit of pink in her face." why you don't like" Butch said which made BC groan." If you wouldn't move, I will" Buttercup says move from that weird position. BC and Butch stand up. Buttercup walks up to Butch and punches him in the shoulder." That's what you get for not moving" Buttercup says walking out.

*After BC and Butch's video*

"See BC that wasn't too bad" Bubbles says as she turns around to see BC on the ground." BC" Bubbles says."Butch you have to kiss the fallen Buttercup up or she might fall into a deep forever" Butterfly says." and I'm up" I says bolting up off the ground. "what you do want me to kiss you" Butch ask. "OOOOOOOOOOO" everyone says behind me and butch." No not at all" I say. (get rekt mate.)" You just got burned" Brick said.

*After Blake and Butterlfy's video*

"That was just deep" Blossom says." What can I say I'm not a romantic type" Butterfly says." But the type to keep holding hands till someone points it out" Bubbles says making Butterfly and Blake go red.

"So how do you feel now about knowing the truth" mom says." The same" everyone says except for mom." If anything this brought us closer together" Blossom says." Good that what I was hoping to do" mom says." It was kind of fun" Bubbles says." for you maybe" I say. " Anyway It's time for you boys to go home now it's getting late" mom says.

What will happen next time? Will they finally accept their feelings? What will happen at school? What is with the girls mom, Is she planning something. Find out next time on Don't judge a book by it's cover.

LIKE IT. LOVE IT. LIVE IT.

(810 words )