The Music Class

Kanna POV

We got to the roof where we usually eat. "Has anyone else got their yet" Momo asks siting down. "Got what yet" The rowdy ruff boys say coming nd sitting next to us. We just look at each other. "If we tell you this you can't tell anyone our secret." Miya says. "we promise" They say in unison. "We get this thing called The Nightmare: The Forest of Fear." Kaoru says. "We each get a horrible nightmare of being in a forest and losing 2 thing we love." I says. "The Forest of Fear isn't the only kind." Momo says. "Theirs other like Meadow of Misfortune which affects you in real life. I think our aunt the Perky's mother had it" Miya continued. "Affect how?" Brick asks. "Internal pain or even death" Kao says. "So do they have it" Boomer asked. "No thankfully." I say. "Does your's effect you besides bad dream" Butch asked. "Yes," I say pulling out my bracelet. "This tracks our emotion levels if goes into the red. Well it can" I pause. "Cause emotion spikes (Randomly act of emotion or expresses emotions deeply) driving us crazy till death" I continue. "Is their a way to fix you if in the red" Blake asks. "Yes, their is if you could balance our emotions somehow" Momo says.]

Everyone keeps talking as me and Kaoru get up and get near railing of the roof. "What are you two doing" Blake asks. "Look, not that the conversation on how we are going to die isn't fun but..." Kaoru starts. "Jumping off roofs are more fun" I finish. "Can we join" Miya asks. "yeah why not." I say. "What's going on" Boomer asks. "fun" We yell smiling. "Hyper Blossom" Blossom yells jumping off the railing. The boys quickly run over to the edge. They see Blossom bouncing on a trampoline grab on flag pole causing some bricks to move to open a secret room. Blossom swings herself in. "Miya your next" I say. She gets on top of the railing falls and yells "Rolling Bubbles" and jumps on trampoline then land in the room. "Your turn" Kao says. "So you could show off" I say. "Fine let's show off together" BC says. "OR you know don't show off" Momoko yells at us. "Nah" We said. "Powered Buttercup" "Flying Butterfly" we yell as we backflip off I grab onto the flag pole. Kaoru falls on the trampoline bouncing up to me. I push her up and my self. Fell to one side of the trampoline jumping off wall till we get to the room and land in a bow.

"Show offs" Momoko mumbles. We activate the stairs so the guys can get down safely. "What is this place" Blake asks. "A secret" I say. "What kind of secret" Butch asked. "Geez, do you guys always have to ask a question for everything we tell you" Kaoru whines tilting her head back. "Sorry" Butch replies hands in the air in defense. "Well we are almost their but promise us this" Momoko says. "What we show you all thing that are very important" Miyako continues. "If you tell anyone their will be a big price to pay" Buttercup says balling her fists. "We promise" the guys say. "Ok let's get a time check first" Buttercup says. I can tell she doesn't want anyone to know her secret. "Sure it's 2 MINUTES TILL THE LATE BELL RUNGS." Blossom yells. Everyone started panicking. I calm myself and walk over to a door. I open it and say "Follow me". Everyone follows. We run down this large hallway. At the end their was a door that lead straight into the music room. Once we got inside the classroom (with everyone looking at us) the bell rang. A teacher walked in with 27 looking girl with her. "Class this is your substitute teacher for the next 3 weeks" the teacher says. "What happened to Ms. Melody" ask a random student. "Well unfortunately she was in a car crash. She survived but is very weak. So this is your sub Mrs. Barnes" the teacher says leaving us. "Alright class, today your supposed to take your singing test" She says.

Momoko POV

" we will do this in partners assigned to you by Ms. Melody" Mrs. Barnes says. She started calling off names

Emma and Ava
Isabel and Nick
Bloom and Simon
Breeze and Luke
Bailey and Evergreen
Bee and Alina
Momoko and Brick
Miyako and Boomer
Kaoru and Butch
Kanna and Blake

"Any questions? Mrs. Barnes asks. Bloom raises her hand. "Yes" Mrs. Barnes says pointing to Bloom. "Their seems to be a mistake here. Me Bloom, Breeze, Bailey, and Bee don't have the right partners. We need to change." Bloom says innocently. I see what's she's doing. Besides us their aren't many people in this class. I think everyone else noticed to because of their facial expressions. "Let me check" Mrs. Barnes says filing through all of her papers. "Uuuuuhhhhhhh found it!" Mrs.Barnes says. "You did" A random student asks. "Your right" She says. "WHAT?!" everyone yells. "Yeah it's supposed to be Bloom with Luke and Breeze with Simon" Mrs. Barnes says smiling. "Alright everyone get too work" she says going over to the teachers desk.

I walk over to Brick. "Hey their stranger" I say. "Hi lady" He replies making both me and him smile. "So what song do you want to sing or do you want me to choose." Brick says smirking. I have the perfect song I say. "Oh no" Brick says. 

Emma, Ava, Isabel, Nick, and The Perky girls went. "Try to keep" Bloom says. "Alright Next is Momoko and Brick."

 "Wow you guys crushed it" She exclaims. "Now take your seats". I look at our crowd who looks pretty amazed. "Bloom keep up" I say to her shocked face which kust makes her mad. "Next up is Miyako and Boomer" She says. Miya and Boomer stand up and walk to the small stage in the front of the room. 

Miyako POV

"Try and do better than you sister" Breeze hissed at me. We walked on to the stage. "Ready" He says. I just nod.

"Wow another great performance" Mrs. Barnes says clapping. "I think you need to apologize to me and my sister." I slightly snap at Breeze who gets a shocked look on her face. "Alright next is Kaoru and Butch" Mrs. Barnes calls.

Kaoru POV

just try and be decent" Bailey insults me. "Nah" I say right back to her before she could replied. "Come on" Butch says turning towards me. "right" I say walking away. 

"Once again amazing" Mrs. Barnes clapped. "Last but not least Kanna and Blake" She says.

Kanna POV

"Have fun" She smiles at me. "I will" I say nodding at her. 

"Looks like we finished really early" Mrs. Barnes says. "You guys can use this as a free period. I going to the teacher lounge" She says walking out. Everyone but the perkys, the ruffs and puffs had left. "What was that about" Bloom yells. "What?" Momo yells back confused. "YOu totally used your real voices" Breeze says. "Isn't that how your supposed to sing?" Miya questioned. "That's not the point!" Bailey says. "Then what is it" Kao asks. "TO NOT BE BETTER THAN US" The Perky but Bee yelled. I couldn't stand them so I walk over to a corner where The ruffs and Bee were sitting. "Hey may I join" I say. "Sure Blake says quickly. This made his brother smirk and Bee giggled. "So you told him" I ask Bee. "No" She says. "Tell who what" Brick asked. "Bee used to like Bee, but turns she doesn't anymore" I say. "I realized we had nothing in common" She says. "So speaking of relationships..." I say. "KANNA!!!" Momo yells my name. "BEE!!!" Bloom yells at bee. Both which makes us jump down out of our chairs on the floor in front of out chairs. We peek over the edge over our chairs and say in unison "yess". "Get over here" Miya says. "why" I replied. "We are going to battle" Breeze says. Which personal sacred me and Bee.