Getting A Plan And Ground Rules The Power Puff Way

Boomer POV

I walk to see dad who is only here for business. "Hi boys it's good to see you again" Mrs. Utonium says. "Good to see you to" I say back. " I see you already met the PPGZ's manager" Dad says. "mom what are you doing here I thought your were inly staying for two days" Blossom said. "Well you father is staying an extra day cross country so I could be here officially, but he will be back soon" Mrs. Utonium says smiling. "Now come sit we need to talk a little about business and ground rules since this whole situation is kind of confusing.

Bubbles POV

We just nod are heads and go to sit down. Then I remember. "Wait," I say getting everyone's attention, "What bout Buttercup". "Oh right" Mommy says. " What about me" Buttercup says coming down the stairs with a Band-Aid on her knee. This left everyone but me and my sister and mommy  in shock. "What" She says coldly. " H-How d-d-did you" Boomer stuttered. "When it comes to cuts, wounds, bruises, anything like that she heals really fast" I say smiling. "Okay then" Butch said. "Let's get started" Blossom says.

tomorrow we have a photoshoot

Sunday we work on that birthday song

Next week we don't have class Monday through Wednesday

Working on a featuring music video till Next Saturday

"Alright that should cover over the business" Mommy says. "Okay you mention earlier about ground rules" Blossom said. "Well I know you guys know who the PPGZ are . Don't ask. You guys are becoming partners when you preform so you need a group name before I get into anything" mommy says. "What about the super kids" Boomer said. "I like it, but maybe not for this" I say. "What about the RBGO" Blossom said. "What's that stand for" Brick asks. "Red, Blue, Green, Orange" She responds. "Crazy Color Kids" Butterfly said. "No, it sounds like a band for pre-schoolers" Blake replies quickly. "What about you Bubbles" Blossom says. " I don't have a clue" I say. "What about you Buttercup" I say. "yeah your really good with names" Butterfly says. "Nah" She says. "Oh come on I know very well you have a name" Blossom say. "No" Buttercup says. "Oh come just say" Brick says. "yeah just do it already" Boomer says. "It can't be that bad right" Blake says. " Just say the stupid name already" Butch said voice slightly raised. "It's pretty dumb but it's called The Rowdy Puff Kids" She mumbled that last part. "What I sorry I couldn't hear you" Butterfly said to Buttercup, Which caused me and blossom to giggle. "The Rowdy Puff Kids" She said normally. "that's a really good name" Butterfly says." Yeah it's a good name" Butch says. Everyone started talking as I took my drawing notebook out of my school bag that I still had with me. I drew something. Boomer look over my shoulder. "What are your drawing" He asks. " Not drawing but designing" I say. "aaannnddd Done. What do you think" I say. Holding up the picture

"What do you think" I ask as everyone stares at my design in amazement

"What do you think" I ask as everyone stares at my design in amazement. " It's awesome" ." Now that you have a name hear are the ground rules" mommy says taking out a piece of paper. "what do you mean by ground rules" Buttercup says. "just a couple of rules I have" she says. "Why" asks Butch. "Well when it comes to are mom and rules it's really more on a promise" Butterfly says. I wonder what she wants. "That's right" mommy says smiling. "Number one," Mommy says as me and are sisters put are left hand on are heart and right hand in the air. We turned and looked at the rowdyruff boys who quickly picked up. "When going outside for minor stuff make sure to have a disguise" Mommy says. "Number two, if you come to a meeting or practice cause you are you will be excused, but if it is something else like a bruised stomach then you have to come" mommy say and we all stared at Buttercup in worry she just said "What I've been through worst". "That worries me the worst" I say. "Don't worry I'll be fine, you of all people should know that it takes a lot to bring me down" Buttercup says smiling at the last bit making me smile. I can see behind Buttercup the boys are smirking. "Can I put my hand down" Brick asks. "Only if you want to repeat the whole thing with no help" Blossom says. "Never mind" Brick says. "Anyways The last rule is very important is the combined rule" mommy says looking at me and my sisters. "The combined rule" Boomer asked. " It means to stick together forever. move over fight, and become one. We do it everyday that why we are so close" I said. "Time for the end of rule pledge" Blossom said,"Circle formation". We all get into a circle. "Ready" she says. "Since we only the girls have done this we are doing girl only call off, so just repeat what we say. "Call off: Girls Only". " We swear to keep are promise, to be in disguises in public, to come to meeting and practice if can or make it up, and to use combined rule" I we said as the rowdyruff boys repeated. "Time for sacrifice" I say. "Wha" Boomer started to say. "Not a killing sacrifice" I say. "Rowdy ruffs step up" They went and stood. "Close your eyes" Butterfly said. " And no peeking either" Buttercup says. We quickly hide. "Find us or face your doom" Blossom yelled. They started walking around. I heard a ton of giggles. "Since when are giggles so taunting" Butch says walking around mindlessly. I was hiding behind a couch so was Blossom. Buttercup and Butterfly were behind potted plants. "Really if you want find us" Blossom says "Look in pairs of red and blue" I said. "orange" Butterfly said. "And green" Buttercup says finishing the thought. I heard footsteps coming are way. Me and Blossom nodded for a surprise attack. As soon as Boomer and Brick were in are sight they met their doom. "Ahhh" They yelled as they got attacked by pillows. As the other brothers got attacked. This was fun. Mommy had already left while we playing I guess I didn't relies. As we were leaving I forgot my bag so I turned around to get it real quick, but I bumped in to Boomer kissing him. "aahh, oh my gosh I so sorry, I didn't mean to" I quickly replied. I hear my sister behind me whispering "What happened" "she probably step on his foot" "Yeah, probably". I look at Boomer who is apologizing. "You know what" I say. "What" he says. "You are very nice" I say smiling before grabbing my bag and leaving. I just dodged a bullet.

Boomer POV

"How was your first kiss" Butch says. "It was...nice" I say smiling into a day dream.

 Oliva (PPGZ mom) POV

I wonder if I told them I installed a camera in the ruff house. Oh well

Promised to have kiss and their you go.

Like it.

Love it.

Live it.

(1210 words)