Classes together + Glares = PPGZ RRBZ

Momoko POV

9:07

Calm down. Not only are you walking to class with one of the most popular kids in school and being a nobody everyone giving me  death glares. So I just keep my head down as I walk to class.

"Are you ok" Brick says.

" I'm fine" I say.

" Are you sur-" Brick said before I cut him off.

" let me tell you are story, I'm a nobody and you are somebody and so you shouldn't talk to me unless it's important".

Then everyone in the halls gave me a nod like I did the right thing. But it's doesn't feel right.

" you aren't a nobody" Brick says. This took me by surprise.

" Your wrong you don't even know me" I said . "Whatever we don't have time for this it's almost time for class" I say walking fast down the hallway.

Miyako POV

"You like art" Boomer says behind me.

"Yep" I replied kind of lost in my own thoughts.

"What do you like about" he asked.

" Yep" I say.

" What" he says confused.

" oh, I'm sorry I got lost in thought" I explain.

" Is everything alright" he says and this took me by surprise because nobody ever asked that question that wasn't family.

" I'm fine thank you though for your concern, but I'll be ok" I say.

" Are you sure becau-"

"Want to hear a story about the school" I say cutting him off.

" Sure" he says.

" So to live a lifes at school we have an order of who you get to talk to prevent fights, The higher you are the more people you talk to but the lower you are the less people talk to you. I'm at the bottom of the order with my sisters and your at the top, so you shouldn't talk to me, much less care about me, anyway we're here".

We stood outside the art room.

Kaoru POV

"How are you feelin-" He said before I cut him off.

" Look I'm just gonna give it to you straight, I'm not good enough to talk to you so don't even think about talking to me" I said.

" Well I just seeing if you were alright" Butch said.

" thanks for the pity but I don't need" I say, I don't believe someone like him would mean it.

" But it's not pity, I really want to make sure you are alright".

" You got to messing with me because nobody even talks to me in this school let alone care about besides my sisters".

Wow, that just made my life seem so sad.

"Anyway we are here" I say as we stood in front of the gym doors.

Kanna POV

"Let me tell one thing before we get to the computer lab, don't talk to me or look at me or so much sit next to me because I am a nobody and If you don't believe me talk anybody else who isn't me or my sisters. Anyways were here."

We walked inside.

Not to my surprise Bee was their sitting in her seat staring me down. I sat down at a seat next to the door." Blake come and sit near me" she says smiling like their dating.