Bullies

*Before Class*

Miyako POV

"Losers"

"Lame"

"Geeks"

"Freaks" 

All those words and more get shouted at me Kaoru as we walk down the hall to chemistry. Why me. Why us. Suddenly I trip and fall.

"Ow" I say. "Hahahah, she even a Clumsy" One girl says surround by some of the football players. I look over at Kaoru who gives them death glares." Why are laughing. She got hurt and all you want to do is laugh? How cruel can you be." Kaoru angry." How cruel can I be? This cruel." The girl says as she snaps her fingers and the football players get close." I've been waiting to beat up a nerd" one of them say." Take my stuff and run to class" Kaoru tells me." But" I say softly. "JUST DO IT" she yells. I get up taking her stuff and running." Hey, she getting away" The girl yells." DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER" I hear Kaoru yell. I running as fast as I can to class. I see the other girl running to class.

"Miyako your here" the teacher says as I enter the room." where's Kaoru" The teacher asks." S-S-S-She i-i-i-i-is" I stutter. My sister are looking at me. I see Momoko mouth, use the code. I nod and say" 8,5,12,17-11,1,15,18,21" I say slowly. Everyone looks confused. My sisters and the teacher nods. The RRB just stare at us." Let's go" Momoko says. "Right" Kanna and I say.(Kanna ankle is bandaged so she will b e fine)

Kaoru POV

Gotta........Keep......Fighting

I get punched in the stomach. I kicked someone where the sun doesn't shine. Most of the guys were dead on the floor (not really dead). I was pretty wounded and to make it worse I came across Mitch. We used to hang out. "Hey Babe" He says smirking." When was I ever your babe" I ask." Not important" he says. I punch her square in to face. "ouch that hurts" he says pouting." I don't care" I say. "I make you deal, I don't beat you up and your friends, but you become my girlfriend like you were supposed to or I beat you and your friends up" He say smirking arms crossed." My sisters are strong than you" I say. "Fine then be like that" he says. He runs and picks me over his shoulder." Hey let me down" I say kicking him. "Not a chance" he replies. I hit his pressure point and he falls straight to the ground." KAORU" I hear Momoko yell. "RED" I yell back. I see her walk around the corner. "what happened" she asked." Someone was bulling Miyako so I had to teach them a lesson" I say. "You look like you got ran over" Kanna says." Geez, thanks" I say. "Now if you'll excuse me I have a nap to catch up on" I say before I see black." The last thing I hear is KAORU.

Butch POV

What just happen. I know it has something to do with Kaoru. The semi~sweet Kaoru. Hair as black as nightand her lime green eyes. I wonder what happened to her.

*After class*

I haven't seen Kaoru since lunch I wonder if she okay. I run to the nurse's office to she if she's their. I walk in to not only her but two of her sisters. "Hey" I say walking up to them." oh, it you" brown haired girl who I think is Kanna says." Hiya" The blonde haired girl who I think is Miyako says."Here to see Kaoru" Kanna says." Yeah" I say. "Well she is still sleeping so just go home" Kanna says with little entuism. "No it's fine" I say sitting in one of the chairs in the room. "Okay then" Kanna replies in the same dull tone. "I'm back" the red head which I pretty sure is Momoko says walking back into the room. " So what did she say" Miyako asks. "She says that we have to go home but get to school before the school is opened. Mom talked to nurse and se will let us in" Momoko says explaining a conversation. The girls walk out of the room. I left to text Brick who probably wants to know where I'm am.

~on the phone~

Butch~ I wouldn't be home tonight so don't wait for me

Brick~ Why?

Butch~ I just can't

Brick~ where are you?

Butch~ new Townsville

Brick~ where in New Townsville

Butch~ a Building

Brick~ which Building

Butch~ a Brick one

Brick~ What about food. Do you have water.

Butch~ yeah I'll be fine

Brick~ okay thanks

Brick~ BTW if you get 50 texts from Boomer it's not my fault

Butch~ goodnight

Brick~ goodnight

I tell the nurse I'm staying over night and go to bed in a spare bed which is next to Kaoru's. I feel like I'm being to clingy, but the same time I'm no where near her. I look over at her. She's mumbling to herself.

Kaoru POV

~inside my dream 

I was running through a endless forest. I was running and I didn't stop till I came across a clearing. Suddenly I was attack by random kids from my school. I tried to move but I couldn't. I look down and saw I tied up and wearing a emerald green dress. I didn't like it. I saw someone. They looked familiar but don't remember who? I saw them getting closer to my face. I felt the blood rushing through my veins. I wanted to hug him for a weird reason. Then he walks away. On the back of his he wearing it says "Baron of Berserk"." Who are you" I ask. He chuckles and walks. "Wait, don't leave, come back" I yell.

I'm untied and now in my overalls and a green shirt. I saw my cousins Bailey and Brute??? What are they doing here. "Still in overalls, how childish" Brute says. "Remember when you were little and you cried over that stupid blanket of yours" Bailey says. "It's not stupid" I yell back. " You mean this isn't stupid" Brute says holding up my soft green blanket from ten years ago when I was six. "Well if that important to you let clean it. IN FIRE." Brute says throwing into a random fire. I fall to knees. Words stutter out my. tears flowed out of my face and I just sat their crying. "You act tough, but your really not".

~end of dream

I wake up in a cold sweat at 3:00a.m. in the nurse's office. "Good your awake" I hear someone next to me say. "Butch, why are you here and where are my sisters" I asked him. "I was really worried about you so I stayed, and your sister went home" he say softly. "You didn't have stay, you know" I told him. "I did because it didn't feel leaving you here" he replied. "I want to leave" I say. "But you can't because you are too sore" Butch says as I tried to sit on the end of my bed and wincing in pain. "See, your sore and need to get back to bed" He says. "No I'll be fine" I say not only wincing but limping to. "NO your not" Butch replies with a little bit anger in his voice. "I can make" I say before I get pick up and put onto the bed. "By trying go anywhere your just going to hurt yourself more Butch says in a more slightly angrier tone. "fine then" I say giving in. "hey kaoru" he says softly. "what" I say coldly. "what were you dreaming about" he asks.

What will happen next? Will Kaoru and butch kiss? What was Kaoru's dream about? Do I get to joy from writing end of story questions? Probably? I don't know?

Don't Bullied people 

Like it.

Love it.

Live it.