Part 2 of the Date: What do we do

Butterfly POV

We got 2 fashion designers, a camera girl, a prop boy, and 8 awkward teenaged singers. Just a causal photoshoot. "So what the theme of this photoshoot" Blossom asks. "This one is called evening dinner" Mrs. Jojo says. "So you have your partners and your going to talk at the tables like your having a causal dinner" mom says. "What partners" Brick says. "The one who you match colors with" mom quickly explains. "One more thing. We will take single pictures, duo pictures, a group picture, and the same with table pictures, excepted no singles" Maya says. "Brick, Blossom your first, then Boomer and Bubbles, Butch and Buttercup, and finally Blake and Butterfly" Shawn says. We took the single pictures. Then it got to the duo pictures, which were interesting (everyone was running around, while tried to talk to Blake and then got pulled around by my sisters). Finally the group pictures. It was kind of calm. Too calm after what happened. "Alright we're all done, you are now free to do whatever you like" Maya called out. "Hey Butterfly your free right now" Buttercup says. "As a Butterfly. Why?" I ask. "Well me, Butch and Blake are going to hangout in a bit and Blossom and Bubbles are doing something with the other guys. Sooo....yeah" she says. Wait Blake! I know we haven't really hung out but I kind of like him. I don't know if I like like him. I remember talking a lot to him in class. Also that one thing that happen at dinner (Heheheh is so fun being an author). I should talk Bubbles or Blossom about this they have had lots of boys drama before. "Butterfly you okay" Buttercup says. "Yeah I'm fine just spaced out." I replied. "So you coming?" She asks again. " Sure" I say. "Then come on we got to change out of these....things" she say holding two ends of her skirt. "Yes please". We walked to our dressing room to change. We also found a note from Blossom saying that she and Bubbles we going to the mall with Brick and Boomer. "Have you notice who close Boomer and Bubbles are getting" Buttercup says. "Jealous?" I ask smirking. "NO" She says.

Buttercup POV

YES! NO! I don't knoowwww. See this why I hate feelings. Anyways we finished getting dressed. "It took you long enough" Butch says. "You mean it took Butterfly long enough" I say. "Hey" she says. "You take just as long" she mumbles. We walk to the car real quick to grab 4 skateboards from the back. "These a extras skate boards that are just in the car in case we forget ours" Butterfly says as I hand them the skate boards. "Okay" The boys say. "Shouldn't we change how we look so people don't recognize us." Blake says. "Right, that's why Blossom had bubbles put so stuff in here for us just in case" Butterfly continues. I reach into a bag and pull out 4 sunglasses. "You sure these will hide are identies well enough" Butch asks. "Nope" I replied.

WE put  on our glass and left for the skate park. We did some tricks. Then Butch came up to me and we started talking. It turns out we have a lot in common. So maybe we could be a thing. NO BUTTERCUP STOP THINKING LIKE THAT. A kid walked up to us and said "Hey mister". "You have a cute girlfriend" The little boy said. This leaving me very flustered. "W-W-WHAT" I say. "Kid you got it wrong we aren't dating usless she wants to" Butch says. "KYLE! WHERE ARE YOU!" I heard a girl scream. "Their you are, I was looking for you." She says to the young boy, who I guess is Kyle. "Sorry if he caused you guys any trouble." She apolgized not even taking a glace at us. "No it's fine" I quickly say. "Well sorry to bother such a nice looking boy as yourself." She says pushing me aside. She makes me sick. "It's okay" Butch says nervously. I caan tell he's uncomfortable. "How about we talk while the kids play" She say getting in his face. Okay I'm a 16 year old (5 ft.), but I guess the way I'm sitting makes me appear shortter (4'6). "N-no thanks" Butch says stuttering. I need to help him. I walk over and sat on the other side of Butch. I kissed Butch on the lips. "Hey, hope your not cheating on me" I said flirtiously as I winked at him as signal to follow along. "Why would I babe, Your the only one I love." Butch says smiling. "Oh you have a girlfriend" She says. "Yeah you got a problem with me" I say roughly. "N-N-No not at all. I better go. C'mon Kyle let's go." She says grabing the boys hand as she walks away.

"that was close" I say. "Why did you do it" He said. "Well," I start as I turn red, "Well, they way she was on me I know if I'd used words it would only make her mad and I'd go to jail" I say. "Why would you go to jail" Butch asked. "Becaus if i fought her I'd win, and she would call the cops" I explain. "I have one morw question" He asked. "Do you want to be my girlfriend. I like you a lot and you have this pride that makes you stand back up when you fall down." He says. I just sit their. "What am I going on about it's not like you'll say yes or anything and to a guy like me who can't-" I cut him off with a kiss. "Never tell yourself you can't because then it will turn into I won't. Keep fighting." I say. "So does that mean you said yes." He asks. "Yes." I say. "I sorry I can't understand when people talk with little detail. "Yes, Butch I'll be your girlfriend" I say. We smiled talked more then left.

Blossom POV

We get into the car to go the mall. When we get their we put on so sunglasses so know one knows it's us. "Let's go" I say pointing a the mall. "You guys sure you want to come with us" Bubbles asked. "As long as we don't have to hold your stuff" Boomer said. 

~10 minute later

"Can you hold this for a second" I say handing brick a bag with my clothes in them. "Sure as long as I don't have to carry-" Brick says. "Are those the new line of Zoe Noza Clothes" Squeak running over to it. 

~20 minute later

"hey you forgot about your bags" Brick reminded me. "Oh right" I grab the bags. "Where's Bubbles and Boomer" Brick asks. "I don't know but they're going to meet us at the food court" I say. 

Bubbles POV

"I can't believe you bought all those clothes." Boomer said as we running in the mall to the food court. "I guess I did over buy just a little bit" I say. "A little bit" Boomer says. 

Boomer and Brick POV

What could the girls posibly need all those clothes for.

Bubbles And Blossom POV

I hope they like their gifts.

Blossom POV

I ran as fast I could but I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and I ran right into Bubbles. Right in the middle of the food court. It didn't help it made a slight slap sound. "owie that hurt" Bubble says rubbing her face. "You could say that again" I say standing up. I feel like something is missing. As I was helpping her up I heard someone yelled "LOOK IT'S BLOSSOM AND BUBBLES FROM THE POWERPUFF GIRLS". "What's going on" Brick asks finally catching up with Boomer. "Help me" I say getting suck into the paprzzi. "Hold on" Brick says. Him and Boomer make it to the top of a table we were near. They pulled us up but in the process someone had grabbed their glasses. "GUYS IT'S ALSO THE BRICK AND BOOMER FROM THE ROWDYRUFF BOYS" A random fan yelled. "What do we do" Boomer asked.