The 16th Birthday Party Part 2: Red Zone

3rd Person POV

They all walked onto the stage, to see a crowd super large. "Wow, their are a lot of people joining us" Blossom said over a huge speaker. "Wait are these on" Brick said. "Probably because we are suppose to preform right now" Butterfly says. "Wait, now" Bubbles says surprised. "Guys come on stay focus" Butch says. "Let's do this" Buttercup says as they start walking up the stairs.

"Thank way amazing" 

"They're amazing"

"I wonder how many balloons they used for that?"

"My favorite part was when the ruffs, took their jackets off"

"My favorite part was when they posed at the end"

It was time for Bloom plan to go under way. A giant screen came on that was going to play a slideshow of picture of Penelope. "What's going" Bubbles asked. "I don't know, but I don't like it" Boomer said. Then a clip of pictures started playing. 

"The Powerpuff girls, that you all know and love aren't really who they seem." Bloom says walking on stage. "They are actually the uranium sisters and-" Bloom voice got cut off. "BLOOM, WERE DONE WITH YOUR LIES" Bee yells. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN DONE YOU CAN'T QUIT ON ME" Bloom yells. "WE KNOW YOU WERE UPSET ABOUT SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED 3 YEARS AGO BUT YOU CAN'T BLAME IT ON THE GIRLS WHO DID NOTHING TO YOU" Breeze yells. "YOU TOLD ME YOU WANTED TO GET REVENGE" Bloom shouted clearly upset. "YOU WANTED REVENGE. YOU WANTED TO DO THIS. YOU WANT TO RUINS OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVES. WHILE WE WANTED TO STAY IN PEACHVILLE WITH OUT BOYFRIENDS" Bailey yelled. "You guys," Bloom says tears forming in her eyes. "Really are stupid" She finished smirking. Using you guys the whole time, my plans on ditching are finally revealed. You guys should of saw this coming" Bloom smirked evilly. 

Bloom hit a button on her computer. "IF I can't have love no one will" Bloom said. Then out of no where words in the puffs headsets rang.

"Losers"

"Lame"

"Geeks"

"Freaks"

"Dumb Penelope"

"Hot Air Head"

"Crybaby"

"Never Good enough" 

Before they knew it the Puffs were on the floor. They re-lived their nightmares, and entering the yellow zone. 

Blossom POV

It feels like my body is being control. I holding on to what sanity little I have left. 

Bubbles POV

I feel like I'm drowning into darkness. Trying to swim up to light, but not going anywhere

Buttercup POV

Running in a race. Trying to catch up with my mind

Butterfly POV

My body feels like it being taken over. I stay strong, slightly.

Ruffs Mind POV

Watching the person currently closest to you fall and you can't help them up, is the saddest thing to watch and you barely know what's going on.

3rd Person POV

Brock knew what Bloom was doing to the girls. The other Perkys didn't know what to do. "BLOOM STOP IT, PLEASE YOUR HURTING THEM" Breeze pleaded. "So they hurt me more times than I can count" Bloom said. "YOU NEED TO STOP THEY COULD DIE" Bailey shouted. "I really more after Brick, you guys could of had the others, but you choose them. Why them? They are nothing but heartbreakers." Bloom cried. "So is that what are you after, our love?" Brick asked. "Yes, and once I'm done I will have it" Bloom said. "No you can, and you won't" Boomer said. "Why not? Bloom asks. Anyone could hear the hurt in her voice. "Because we don't just fall in love with people were not comfortable with" Butch says. "You are a yandere who got her heart broken and putting it off on others. "I'm so sorry" Bloom cried. "Oh no" Breeze said as she started crying. "What's going on" Butch asked. "They can't be fixed, I've broken 4 innocent girls. All because I couldn't control myself, because I enter the red zone" Bloom says coming to a realization. Everyone was crying, even a few people in the crowd. "Oh geez, you guys still haven't figure it out" Bee smiles. "What do you mean" Bloom sniffs. "I get it now. It takes about 3 years if not probably tamed someone can enter the red zone, when they go far enough they can go either one of two ways. They first one is go insane if they have to fuel off of, like Bloom's heartbreak. The other is straight up a coma, then death. Bloom was in the red zone and we pulled her out by letting her see the light." Bee stats. "How do we do that" Brick asks. "You sing" Breeze says. "What do you mean by sing" Blake asks. "Sing to their hearts, let them hear your voice." Bailey says.

Ruffs: How I'd dive into frozen waves where the past comes back to life
If I fear for the selfish pain, it was worth it every time
Hold still right before we crash 'cause we both know how this ends
A clock ticks 'till it breaks your glass and I drown in you again

Ruffs & Blossom & Bubbles: 'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why
RPK: If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?

If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?

Then the Ruffs did something that no one expected. They ended the song with a kiss. "Our parents are gonna kill us" Buttercup joked. "I know, but we all go down together, right" Butch smiled. "Alright now that's over, we are going to head home. We wish Princess the best birthday ever." Blossom said. 

Penelope then walked on stage. "You guys deserve it." She smiles. Then the RPK, Perkys, and Brock and his friends went home. 

Penelope had a few words to say after that. "Those girl have had it ruff all their life. It take some courage to act so cool about the whole town and probably more finding out about their secrets. When we were talking early, they had mention wanting a normal life, so please try to give them that. This goes to show, you Don't Judge a Book By it's Cover.

(A/N What did you think? Look out for the next book "The Lucky Ones" which gives more of what happen in the ruffs past)