Boomer Shouldn't Name Things

Buttercup POV

I try to walk home to change my clothes. "No way" Butch says behind me. "Even if you aren't here My mom will still go crazy. " He says. "But-" I say. He gives me a look. "Fine your lucky I care so much" I say. "C'mon your mom and my mom will should be their like they said when we called them." Butch says. "Saying that doesn't help" I say walking away.

We let everyone else walk in. But they didn't trust us so Bloss and Brick had to hold our wrists. We held each other hands. It felt nice. "Hello kids" Mom says. "Hello" Mrs. Jojo says. "Were Buttercup and Butch" mom says. I can't see their faces but their smiling. They push us forward. As they do we let go of each others hand. "Awww" the moms say. "They are willing to take pictures" Blossom says. "Thanks Bloss. But no thanks" I say. "You should" Brick say. "No" Butch simply says. "Do it" Everyone else say. "You guys are evil" Me and Butch say at the same time. "Yes, unless.." Blossom starts. "You know what I had a sudden change of heart." I said. I know what goes through her head. "Only if you don't post anywhere" I say to the moms. "Oh alright". After taking the picture. "I'm going home" I say. "okay" Mom says. I go home and change my clothes.

I open my window because my room was getting hot. I then remember the two puppies in my closet. I open it to see the two puppies sit in the basket they were found in with and empty place that had bacon on. "Hey you guys." I say. "Bark, Bark" They replied. I pick them up and place them on my bed. "What should I name you guys" I say standing and thinking. Bubbles then walks in. "Hello puppies" She says. "We need names for them" I say. "Since when did your mom let you have two dogs." I hear a voice yell. It was Butch. "What are you talking about" I say. "The one on your bed and in Bubbles arm." Boomer who was apparently there. "Oh fine." I say giving up. "How about you come over." Bubbles says. I mentally face palm. Bubbles is killing me. "Sure" They say. "Bubbles go and wait for them at the front door." I tell her. "okay" She walks out.

Butch POV

We walk downstairs to the door before our mom asks "Where are you going". "The puffs house" Me and Boomer says together. "ok" She smile as we leave. I knock on the door. "Hiya" Bubbles says as she answers the door.

Buttercup POV

I hear them talking and before I knew that were inside my room. "BC you okay" Bubz asks. "Yes" I say. "You sure?" She double checks. "I think my mind still scrambled for all that shaking B-fly (that's what I'm calling her for now) did." I say holding my head. "Tell me about it" Butch says grabbing the bangs I. Front of his face. "BARK" the two dogs bark. "Oh yeah. I forgot about these two" I say picking one up as Bubz takes another. "They need names" Bubbles says. "Does your mom know you have two dogs" Boomer asks.

"Not important right now" I say. "Fine. So anyone have any idea what gender they are" Butch says. I looked down a the puppy in my arms and it's a boy. I look at Bubbles looks like she knows to. "This one is a boy" I say. "And this ones a girl" Bubbles says. "Let's start with the girl" I say. "Why" Butch asks. "Because it easier for the author to come up with girl names" Bubbles in a matter of fact voice. "Oh. Okay, I get it now" Butch says.

"How about Daisy" Bubbles suggests. "Nah, it sounds like a name from a book" Boomer says. "How about Mary" Butch suggests. "That's sounds too human" I counter him. "How about biscuit" Boomer said. "She is not food" Bubbles says pulling the unnamed dog closer to her. Maybe a food themed name wouldn't be bad. "How about you" Butch asked. I have name but I don't know about it. "Well it's kind of stupid" I say rubbing the back of my head and holding the other puppy in my other arm. "Don't worry it can't be worse than Biscuit" Butch said patting my shoulder. "HEY!!!" Boomer yelled. I smiled while Bubbles giggled. "Ahem, BC, the name" Bubbles kind of quiet. "Oh right," I say, "The name I was thinking about was Honey Dew or Honey for short" I say. I get a lot of confused faces. "Well since her fur is a golden honey color and I found her in the rain, so golden Honey fur and rain dew" I say and everyone had an oooooohhhh face.

"Now it makes since I kind of like it" Bubbles says. "Yeah" Boomer quickly agrees. I don't know why but I feel like their something since the time I got into the fight. "It clever. I like it" Butch says. I felt like I got a little red by the way Butch. Then I got licked in the face. "Haha...stop...it hahaha" I couldn't even finish my sentence. I heard whispers. I saw Butch turning red. He so cute when he blushes. Since we started dating he been sending me flirty texts. By the time I'm on the floor died from laughter. Honey had found her next prey. Butch. "Hahaha....Honey....stop..it" He laughs.

Bubbles POV

As we watch Butch blush at BC while being 'attacked' I had a little conversation with Boomie. "Booms," I whisper. "Yeah" he whispers back. "Do you think that their" I point at BC and Butch "Dating" I say. "Totally" Boomer says smiling.

BC POV

I KNOW their up to something. I help Butch with honey. "We still need to name the other one" I say. " How about Carson" Bubbles suggests. "Too human" I say. "Duck" Boomer suggests. "No more naming things" I tell Boomer who pouts. I watch Bubbles pat his shoulder with one hand in comfort.

"How about Lemon Drop to go with Honey Dew." Butch says. "Actually that not a bad name" I say. "Yeah you two are really good at naming things" Bubbles says. "It kind of sad on how I can't name things" Boomers. "Don't worry you get better" Bubbles says. I wonder if Boomer and Bubbles are "Dating" Butch whispers reading my mind. "Yeah" I say.

Perky's Three Person POV

"Part one complete girls" Breeze says. "They don't what hit them" Bloom said. "Our dad is going to jail we need a place to stay" Bailey say pretending to be sad. Everyone laughs. "Bee you've been quiet" Bloom says. "You're probably wondering what happened to are losers that we used to call our boyfriends." Bailey said. Bee knew very well that she didn't want to be part of their plan. But she also knew that she wanted to help her younger cousins which required her to go along. "Yeah. The last thing the said to us was 'We don't want to see you ever again until you change'" Bee says pretending to be sad. "Don't worry that was 2 years ago. Plus you can have a better more popular one" Bailey says.