Finding Out

Kanna POV

I really worried about Kaoru. She often forgets that she needs to protect herself to." Mom, must be worried" Blossom says." I have to tell the rowdyruff boys we can't do any song writing today cause Kaoru isn't here." Bubbles says. "Alright I got a plan. I go and tell the rowdyruff boys, and you guys can go help mom" I say. "Your right we need to comfort mom who probably a mess right now" Blossom says. I head to  the ruff's house. What am I doing here. I ring the doorbell.

Blake POV

I hear the doorbell ring. I'm just sitting in the living room till I see Butterfly at the door. "I'll get it" I yell. I kinda miss her. I open the door. " Hey, it's pretty late, do you need something" I ask. "no, I just to make sure you guys knew that we don't have practice today, and maybe tomorrow too" she says kinda sad. "And why is that" I ask. "I-I-it's just something Buttercup got hurt so she can't really do much and she needs her rest" Butterfly says still kinda down. " oh ok then I'll see you later" I say. "see ya." she say before running off to her house. I lean against the door frame, day dreaming about her. "Blake, Blake, BLAKE" someone says behind me snapping me from my thoughts. "what" I say turning around to see Boomer and Brick smirking." I you love her" Boomer says teasing me. "No I don't" I say almost yelling at them. Boomer and Brick look at each other. " Blake and Butterfly sittin in a tree" They say together. "g-a-g-g-i-n-g" I say before they could finish. "come on Blake is obvious that you like her" Brick says." Well yeah I like but I don't know if she likes me" He says. "Speaking of the powerpuff girls don't you think they have a secret." Boomer says." Now that you mention it the uranium sister acted kinda weird" Brick says ." Tomorrow let's investigate." I say.

~they very next day~

Before we went to school we called butch to tell him about are plan. We told him than we were going to spy on the uranium sisters to see if anything was up. We walked into class to see this...

Kaoru was gone

The perky girls were glaring a the sisters

The sister all look so sad

"What up with them" Brick whispered. " I wish I knew" I replied. We take a sit and we look at the sisters something up with them.

~At lunch~

We are eating lunch outside near the sister to watch them. " I got to take this call real quick" Kanna says getting up. " Who's calling" Blossom asks. "Mom" Kanna replies running into the building. I quickly and quietly follow her to the roof of the school. 

"Hey mom"

"WHAT, you booked a photoshoot!!! What about Butter- I mean Kaoru"

"What do you mean she seems fine"

"Oh okay so Kaoru will be fine e have a photoshoot the same on Saturday"

"Okay"

"Bye"

She ended the call as she was walking back I hide so she doesn't see me. I found evidence towards the uranium sister secret.

~After school~

We saw they the girls rushing out the room as soon as the bell rang. We quickly followed. "Why  are walking so fast" Boomer whispered. "Maybe they want to Kaoru" Butch says. "Maybe" Brick replied. I don't think it's either of those thing I think it has something to do with that clue from earlier. "What do you think" Brick asks. "I think it has something to do with their secret" I replied. "What do you think their secret is" Boomer asked. "I think their normal people and we are over thinking this whole thing" Brick replies. " I think they are superheroes that fight crime and the forces of evil!!" Butch replied. "You both are very wrong" I say getting everyone's attention. "I think they are the famous PPGZ" I say. "Nah" Everyone one replies.

We follow them all the way to a public gas station and in disguise ( by that they are just wearing hats and sunglasses). They were I  their for a while. We heard the door open and saw them.....the Power Puff Girls!!!

When they got out they stare at us. We stare at them. "Alright let's go home" Butterfly says grabbing Blossom and Bubbles wrist walking off. "OW you don't have to pull so hard" Blossom says. "Yeah this hurts" Bubbles said. Butterfly stopped walking and turned around and gave them a look that says don't talk back.

"let's follow them" I say. We walk behind them till we get to our house. They stop at the front. "Hey, how about you girls come inside for a snack" Boomer says. Bubbles eyes lit up. "REALLY" she said. Bubbles look at her sister who slowly nodded till Butterfly said," Just not to much"." Okay" replied Bubbles. 

We open the door to see none other than Mrs. Utonium and...............................DAD!!!!!

oh snap. Stuff is about to go down. Promied kissing next part.

LIKE IT!

LOVE IT!

LIVE IT!

(864 words)